Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 07:09 PM

Re: Sunny Saturday...........

Beautiful day here today too have been for a couple of good walks with the dog cleaned the car and of course the usual housework chilled the rest of the time ....
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 08:38 PM

Evening all Hope you're all OK?

I've just ironed all the uniforms for next week Saves me doing them tomorrow.

Just cooking Pizza for us all.......

Enjoy your evening, whatever you're doing x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 10:10 PM

Hi all. Glad the weather's nice across the Pond and that you're enjoying it. Mostly cloudy and unseasonably cool still here, only 18C, with just a few peeks of sun, but tomorrow is supposed to be nicer. Just to the library and liquor store today, no real news.

A cherry tree, Meg? Do the birds leave any for you?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 10:22 PM

Arrived home from Devon about an hour ago.

Had a super day, it was really hot and we caught the sun more in one day than we did in a week in August there! We spent a few hours on the beach with the grandchildren, went paddling with them(), built sandcastles, looked for shells and crabs and finally finishing the day there with a lovely meal at the Boathouse overlooking the sea.

It wasn't until we arrived home that I realised how tired I was ....... but we had a fabulous day which made it all worthwhile...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Glad to hear the weather cooperated and you had a lovely time, Mags!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Why are you 'feeling fragile' Nero
It's them AB's I'm taking Meg, awful wind don't ya know.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all. Glad the weather's nice across the Pond and that you're enjoying it. Mostly cloudy and unseasonably cool still here, only 18C, with just a few peeks of sun, but tomorrow is supposed to be nicer. Just to the library and liquor store today, no real news.

A cherry tree, Meg? Do the birds leave any for you?
Hi DsM , No the birds eat them and they don't taste very special anyway so I keep the tree cut right back to let the light get to my vegetables

Originally Posted by nero ->
It's them AB's I'm taking Meg, awful wind don't ya know.
Nero ..does wind make you fragile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top