Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Traveller
Bangor Co Down and France
Traveller is male  Traveller has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:00 PM

Just here

Hi,

Not a lot to say about myself, a refugee from Sagazone and had read some good things about here before it went so giving it a go. We enjoy travelling, we have a largish motorhome, a house in Normandy and cruise in the winter when we can. Enjoy general discussions and a bit of debate. Have not sorted my profile yet but will hopefully get around to that soon. Looking forward to being here.

Traveller
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:09 PM

Re: Just here

Hello traveller
Id love a motorhome .... I could just see me the dogs and cats skipping through europe ... You will have to drive down and visit us in the south of france some time ..... Id say for the sun .... but its snowing thick n fast here at the moment

I just hope there is going to be room for all us refugees from saga .... hope the regulars dont mind budging up....
Traveller
Traveller is male  Traveller has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:11 PM

Going there in July, maybe see you
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:13 PM

Which part you going to ? The sun will be back by then I hope
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:15 PM

Hello Traveller - I'm another that's new on here and just browsing the site - seems like a friendly place
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2013, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Traveller ->
Hi,

Not a lot to say about myself, a refugee from Sagazone and had read some good things about here before it went so giving it a go. We enjoy travelling, we have a largish motorhome, a house in Normandy and cruise in the winter when we can. Enjoy general discussions and a bit of debate. Have not sorted my profile yet but will hopefully get around to that soon. Looking forward to being here.

Traveller
Good day to you Robert matey and welcome.
Traveller

06-02-2013, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Which part you going to ? The sun will be back by then I hope
There are three couples each in our own camper and we will decide where we go as we go but the general plan is to leave our place in Normandy and head to Eymet for a few days then over by Carcasonne to the Nice area and on into Italy, then back up through The Alps and finish up back in Normandy.
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 01:26 PM

Whopps sorry double post
Nobaggage

06-02-2013, 01:29 PM

You will have to stop over here on your way to carcassonne
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...og&sa=N&tab=wi
The village camp site is next to the lac where gyou can swim plus there is a bar cafe , its simple but very relaxing
Traveller

06-02-2013, 01:30 PM

Sounds interesting, PM me the details please. Sorry, you have and it looks great.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top