Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 06:40 PM

Re: Misty Monday

Hi everyone, not a bad day here, sunny again temp 18c tops. Nights are really drawing in now, and it's not light until 6.30am. We need some rain in Northamptonshire. The ground is so very dry. I bet it won't want to stop once it starts lol
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 06:45 PM

Poured with rain all day today, My grass is now akin to jungle and I'm sure there is at least 5 sheep lost in it!!!!

getting dark so early now and the clocks have another month before they change plunging us into dark nights for winter. My poor wee hens won't see me during the week as they'll be in bed by time I get home from work.

Trying to decide what to have for my evening meal. Have stood and stared in the fridge, freezer and cupboards - nothing jumped out.

Enjoy your evening peeps.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 09:00 PM

Evening all-hope you've had a good day Been dull and miserable here with horrible drizzle that wets you through. Had radio on and apparently the long range weather forecast is unsettled this week and then warming up for rest of October-an Indian Summer is on its way..........seem to remember them saying we would all be having a 'Barbeque Summer' or did I just dream that...
Had usual sort of day-bit of housework, walking the dog and then going to work at 1 pm.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top