Liberal 6 27.27%
Green 0 0%
Independant 0 0%
Other 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:33 PM

Re: What party will you vote for next year ?

you Scotts love us really
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
you Scotts love us really
Of course we do, some of my best friends are English, . . . but we still want independence.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2009, 01:57 AM

I'm at a total loss as to how to vote next year, . . every party has total idiots at the helm, . . I considered labour but due to recent events I'll pass on them, . . . perhaps I should stand myself as an "incorruptible untouchable", . . . that's a good name for a new party eh, . . . oh well it'd be a unique party probably ostracised by the rest of the grafters in Westminster.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2009, 12:56 PM

how about standing for the Pensioers Party..I reckon you would do well..there are a lot of us..
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Calismum ->
I don't vote

Yes, I know I should but to be honest I don't believe a word that any of them say and until there is a party known as the honest party I'll refrain.

I'm exactly the same
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Gorden Brown an unelected Prime Minister has given your country away to Europe...We will have an Unelected by the people President of the EU..the list is endless !!!!!
But we don't vote for a prime minister. We vote for an MP to represent us in parliament.

I'm with Azz that I would like to see a green party but maybe a hung parliament would be best because there would be checks and balances against extremes either way

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top