Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 12:13 PM

So what do you really want for Christmas?

My son asked what I wanted for Christmas. It was on the tip of my tongue to say `I`d like you to decorate the Hall and repaint the front door please` when I regained my senses and muttered something about ...as long as it`s not chocolates I`m not fussed.
What I`d really like is for the family to do the washing up and cleaning over Chrustmas. Now that would be a real treat.
How about you?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 12:46 PM

Re: So what do you really want for Christmas?

A nice peaceful restful day, we used to have the whole family over but it's such hard work for Fay, the girls always helped with preparation and afterwards but it's still hard going.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 04:33 PM

What I always like for Christmas: gift certificates for books, gin, and no chocolates, please!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 05:35 PM

As its my birthday in November, being so near Christmas, Maggie is a combined present....
My son is very original, always buys me something completely different, Last year it was an Uncle Sam money box....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 06:04 PM

I can't think of anything I want ...... as long as I receive a Christmas card I'm happy.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 07:00 PM

I would like for it to snow...nothing really bad justa sprinkling of snow Christmnas eve when everyone one is home safe into the next morning/day a walk on Christmas eve and Christmas day in the snow...magical....then I want it to go...no ice or slush just gone.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 07:06 PM

I don't want it to rain It seems to rain every Christmas and Asti doesn't have such a nice walk (she hates heavy rain anyway).
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 08:00 PM

well last year we was planning a real family christmas.but thanx to a total wipe out in the family area, all i want now is a quiet day with charlie. and if the weathers dry id love to go to our nature reserve, and have a bbq for lunch. take ben for a nice walk. its going to be a cheap day for us. prezzy for charlie and 1 for MIL.
oh and id love my teeth to be ready so i can actully eat my christmas dinner lol
so all i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth lol (and the rest of the set lol)
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 08:14 PM

I would quite like chocolate! Nice weather so I can go for a lovely walk with the dogs.

Thats spooky OH has just given me some chocolate, I haven't had any chocolate for ages!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by cathy ->
oh and id love my teeth to be ready so i can actully eat my christmas dinner lol
so all i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth lol (and the rest of the set lol)
I hope you get them so you can enjoy you're Christmas lunch Cathy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top