Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 08:32 PM

Re: So what do you really want for Christmas?

No cracking the nuts with your new teeth, Cathy!
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:04 PM

Snow!!!!! would love snow on Christmas day
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:08 PM

I think a lovely family day.................
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:25 PM

I would love NOT to have snow on Christmas Eve/Day! Yes, it's pretty, but a mess to get around in and just gets slushy, sloppy and freezes into ice! Non snow lover, me.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Always spend Christmas Day with my sister and family and have a lovely day-but what I would really love, just for once, is Christmas Day on my own with Hatti of course to do just what I wanted

Don't think it will ever happen though as they tell me that where possible no one should be on their own at Christmas and I certainly wouldn't hurt them by not going-so I'll be there again this year and it will be a lovely day with them.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 04:49 PM

On my own this year - just the Dogs for Company, which is fine I am sure I am not the only one.

I think I am in Grumpy old Woman mode but it does annoy me all the things that are in the Shops & on TV ads suggesting as Christmas Presents.............makes me cross that it puts pressure on people to spend more than they have & oh I wont go on SORRYx
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 07:52 PM

I spend less each year - and do shopping online anyway so I don`t have to join the desperate mob foraging for tat.
I hope the Christmas Fairy brings you all what you wish for though. I like walking the dog while the turkey`s cooking then watching old films. That`ll suit me fine.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 07:54 PM

Every year my Christmas list asks for a row of houses and a Yacht but to date no luck hehe... but seriously I really don't want for much and anything is always nice .. So good health and a happy day is top of my list...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top