Join for free
Page 82 of 259 « First < 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Then again, she could go hetero. I've just read the article.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 08:00 AM

mmm, I only said Sinead because she is fed up with the way Chesney is treating her.

It could be that Shona.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 08:23 AM

Yes, Sinead is getting "Cheesed off" with Chesney.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 09:03 AM

They are the most boring couple on TV - would anyone miss them if they left?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 09:18 AM

The Garage looked in good nick after the fire.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The Garage looked in good nick after the fire.
Don't they have two different bays?

Read a few spoilers last night. One of which, another actor is leaving! A major one too, that could impact on a relationship.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

28-01-2017, 09:31 AM

Don't know, but would have expected a bit of smoke or water damage.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Don't they have two different bays?

Read a few spoilers last night. One of which, another actor is leaving! A major one too, that could impact on a relationship.
You don't think Ken is ready to put his script into the recycling box do you? What with all this talk about DNR it feels like something is brewing.
And we know that both the Barlow boys are strapped for cash, do you think that they might be planning to promote an early windfall of their inheritance, because I don't trust them, and Ken must be worth a Bob or Two. Where's Tracey when you need her....

Oh yes, Tracey has admitted her love for Luke and visa versa but somehow I can't see them settling down to a happy family life with 'two cat's in the yard' if you'll excuse the reference. Perhaps she will be Phelan's nemesis, she likes to bash the brains out of unsuspecting builders....

Chesney and Sinead, tell me again why they are in the street.... It's like a day in the life of your average boring couple going about their everyday activities.....Yawn!

Yes Spitty, you would have thought the garage would have needed another coat of paint at least, and I wonder how the search is progressing for the arsonist that set the fire...That seems to have died with Andy.

After that enduring piece of acting by Michelle and Steve it's nice to see them flying off on a well deserved holiday to Ireland, or is that Spain? Lets see what colour they are when they return......And I can climb down off the chair and put the rope back in the garage....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You don't think Ken is ready to put his script into the recycling box do you? What with all this talk about DNR it feels like something is brewing.
And we know that both the Barlow boys are strapped for cash, do you think that they might be planning to promote an early windfall of their inheritance, because I don't trust them, and Ken must be worth a Bob or Two.
Where's Tracey when you need her....

Foxy, I agree, and I thought much the same.
He is in his 80's now and I think he either wants to retire or is being given a little push.
I suppose the only way the scriptwriters could do it after all these years is to bump him off.
I am sure this is where all this heading.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

28-01-2017, 02:23 PM

William Roache isn't the actor in question. It's someone else. PM me if you're desperate to know! Lol.

Page 82 of 259 « First < 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top