Join for free
Page 80 of 129 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 > Last »
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 11:27 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Manchester/Cheshire

Today it was raining when we got up, and we are now back in Turkey, this time Istanbul where Asia meets Europe separated by the Bosphorus sea.
By the time it was time to go on my tour - a Panoramic tour of the city it had dried up and the sun came out, did think at one stage we might get caught in a shower as it went dark cloudy and wind got up, but fortunately it stayed dry.
Brian didn't go on a trip today, he got off and had a walk along the quayside then returned on board and played the games which he won, I was back just in time to catch the last one this morning.
Suppose I should have gone in the Grand Bazaar, but don't need to buy anything, and I rather think it would be the ideal place for thieves.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Good morning everyone
David B
Lancashire, England
David B is male  David B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 11:33 AM

Good morning M and everyone x
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 11:55 AM

Good morning, mild and with a breeze here today so good drying weather, got bedding washed yesterday and more washing today.
Val I've heard Istanbul is very interesting. Have to say I'm not keen on the bazaars with people hassling you to buy all the time. You can't really look at anything and as you say probably pick pockets too.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 04:45 PM

a nice day but a tad blustery, been to the cemetery to visit my parents grave, my sister's too, I actually enjoy looking around the place, there are several gypsy graves that are of the highest calibre and very interesting with photographs virtually covering them, most unusual but a lot of love has gone into remembering their loved ones with their own special symbols
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 06:51 PM

Hi

What a lovely day it turned out to be I've had a trip to Warrington for a change ... then had a quick visit from my son and his partner on their way back from Leicester
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 03:02 PM

Hello all, a bit later in today it is a sea day, the weather has been sunny all day but very windy and cool with it.

Today we started off with line dancing, then carpet bowls, after that I did my laundry, while Brian went to table tennis. Lunch time then Ballroom dance class, had about half an hour outside in the sun and a bit sheltered from the wind before playing Deck quoits, after that we got an ice cream and sat having a natter with another couple, by then afternoon was served so we had a few cups of tea, but left the eats alone.
Soon time to go and get spruced up for the evening, it is an Informal night tonight, which is half way between formal and casual.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 03:40 PM

Good afternoon, weather has been mild here too with some sun but blustery with it.
Cemetery's can be lovely peaceful places Honey, interesting about those graves.
Hope you enjoyed your trip to Warrington Myrtle and visit from son.
Val I see still enjoying your cruise, sounds great.
My boiler wasn't working but I have managed to get someone to fix it, so luckily I will now have hot water and heating should it turn cold.
I've made some curry today which will go in the fridge for later in the week.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 05:33 PM

Good evening all Not been too bad of a day here. Been out with friends to Cloud 23 then onto Thai restaurant.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2014, 09:38 AM

What's Cloud 23 Venus?

Page 80 of 129 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top