Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Zena
New Member!
Bucks
Zena is female 

11-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Re: Sir Andy Murray?????

Is there a like button on here ? So many comments I want to agree with !

Can anyone also tell me what the box at the bottom is with quote marks ? Being a blonde.............need some conformation sometimes !
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 12:42 PM

No, there isn't a like button but you can just tell a FM you agree or disagree if you like.

It's for multi-quoting (whatever that is) and if you figure it out, let us know
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 01:16 PM

Andy Murray is paid a million pound each year to promote a watch by wearing it, apparently he's not been wearing it too often so it shows the 'wrong time' ... Who would want a watch like that - only works if you continue wearing it ..... daft
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2013, 01:48 PM

A couple of points... The 'Rado D-Star Automatic Chronograph' is a 'self winding' watch that has to be worn quite a lot to keep it going - not at all daft, just the nature of the beast - I wouldn't mind having one.

However, when watches are advertised, the hands are often set to a particular time because they look best that way - not because that's the time.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top