Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 04:35 PM

Re: What is it with these men?

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
does anyone have any bleach blonde tales!!
That would only work if it were a blowup doll with malfunctioning parts.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 10:59 PM

How times change, when I was young we hung around the dance halls and cinemas looking for girls, now all the action seems to be around bottle banks, parked bicycles and junkyards.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 11:18 PM

Does this count, not trying to get the ladies over excited here

Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
Here's one for ya...

I once read about a teenage boy whose mother had to take him to the hospital to have a bleach bottle removed from his penis. He tried having his way with the bottle, but bleach residue was still around the rim of the opening. And the further he got on, the bleach began irritating his skin and it caused his penis to swell and he couldn't pull back out of the bottle.

Can you imagine walking into the emergency room of a hospital with a large bottle hanging off your parts? Not to mention the kid was in pain, not only from being swollen and stuck down inside the bottle, but from the bleach burning his skin. And we won't go into the embarrassment alone of having to go to your mother and explain to her what happened.

Bet he'll never do THAT again.
It's actually quite common to find guys have had treatment for the removal of bottles, light bulbs and anything else that fits inside their rectum, seems they've got it covered both ways!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Weird stuff happens. I am told I'm pregnant, apparently I'm having a little elephant. The trunk is showing already.
I have it on the best of authority that it is not an elephant - but a very small mouse.
And a breech-birth is likely.
That is its tail !
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 06:31 AM

The thread title infers that only men would use strange objects for sexual gratification. It's almost guaranteed to make men point out that there are probably a good number of women who could be thought weird or sick because of their sexual activities and objects used. I daresay the hospitals could tell a few stories regarding either sex.

Best not to question or think about what people do for sex, weird or otherwise, unless it harms others in some way. Weird or even 'normal' sex, lets just hope that the people we are standing next to have washed their hands afterwards.

The newspaper article should have maybe balanced up the story by mentioning the point made in the first paragraph.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I have it on the best of authority that it is not an elephant - but a very small mouse.
And a breech-birth is likely.
That is its tail !
No, the tail of a mouse doesn't make trumpet sounds.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 06:46 AM

there was a transvestite called Ploppy
who could give birth from a gnat to
a trunk that was floppy
you just put in your order as he produces collie border
and his fees are quite small with each order
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 09:38 AM

All of these stories above - absolutely amazing...

Perhaps the worst one I've heard of is in our own little village here. There are rumours, and I stress rumours, that one man had sex with ..... dare I tell you? ... with a woman!!!!

Oh, Yuck..!!!

Give me my faithful old tractor any day of the week..!!!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2015, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
Give me my faithful old tractor any day of the week..!!!
Would that be a Massage Ferguson tractor?

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top