Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 03:42 AM

Re: Loud mouthed, liberal hypocrites

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
This has reminded me....I was going to ask you about a word you used, (I think it was you)

"Bugger"

I've never heard an American say this. Is it a word used much across the pond?
----------------------------------------------------------------------it's possible I used that word but right now I don't recall. And no, bugger is not used very much, but it might be used to describe a troublesome child, as in, "That little bugger makes a mess where-ever he goes.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
You tend to have them with Faggots.

Best Faggots in the country are from Yorkshire as well as Mushy Peas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Faggots ? Do you mean gays ? Homosexual men ? Are there many gays in Yorkshire ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Faggots ? Do you mean gays ? Homosexual men ? Are there many gays in Yorkshire ?
Mushy peas and gay men.

Now that's a topic that should be on The Jeremy Kyle show or Jerry Springer

Faggot

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:17 AM

What do I admire in Russia having been there? Absolutely stunningly beautiful women, sod the politics

Even the shop assistants look good

tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 06:12 AM

Lol.. Bakerman,i think we are divided by the same language, as T,pins pic shows a faggot is an item of food here, but not so popular as it once was,as it is made from pork offal and fatty bits of meat bound with herbs methinks, very popular after W.W.2 when food was short . You are the same age as me I think, but I grew up with food rationing, hardly any meat, definitely no Candy, and exotic fruit was none existent, in fact I was ten years old before I saw my first Banana and thats only because I peeked thru the,... Vicars letterbox !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 07:24 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman says,

Excuse me, but perhaps you might care to read my list again ?
I have only one word to say about Putin----ENEMY !
Hi

I find it quite funny that Russia is trotted out as the enemy when in reality it is the Saudis who funded 9/11 and terrorism and it is the Chinese who are causing the problems now with their expansionism.

The Crimea was a direct reaction to prodding Russia and Putin and his mates are certainly not Communists.

They would fit in well on Wall Street.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 09:19 AM

The real weapons now are focused on the internet of things and in swaying opinion with fake news. That threat will only become more apparent as we carry on thoughtlessly into the wild west of unfettered technological rollout, with insufficient controls.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Nothing to do with buffer states. Merely Stalin's dream to reinstate the former borders of the Russian Empire.
Really? How far did the former Russian Empire extend?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just like Germany IMO only this time they are taking over and dominating Europe using financial and economic methods instead of outright war.
That's my belief too.

In the war, it was Italy who pretended to fight with the Germans, and who soon gave up.

This time it's the Frogs who, presumably, feel that they will form equal partners with Germany in a new Carolingian Empire. However, when the Germans have what they want the Frogs, like the Italians, will give up too!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
How is Russia like Germany? There is no comparison I can see.
Because Germany has always been expansionist and would like to dominate the whole of Europe by fair means or foul.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top