Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 11:20 AM

Re: when he proposed

Aha. There you are. I knew you'd have to out sooner or later.

Where is the nearest church to you Nomkins, they can pull us there if I train them enough.

That's done it now, we won't hear from him till at least June.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 01:27 PM

I dunno, it sounds like he's given in...
...I mean serious this time Mups!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I dunno, it sounds like he's given in...
...I mean serious this time Mups!
Nom is a sweetie really, he just doesn't want any of us to know that.

Tess I am getting you a white alice band, with assorted decorations in different colours. Then you will have a fascinator to match every outfit and you won't waste money on wedding hats.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Each to their own of course.

My husband and I were brought up in religious homes which didn't believe in sex before marriage, but fortunately we took no notice of that injunction. We were pleased our two married daughters lived with their partners for a couple of years before tying the knot, we think you should try to get to know as much as one can about each other as well as one can before marriage including sexual preferences.
This is an encouraging post Tara quite warm and cuddly
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 04:19 PM

Now then you lot CALM DOWN.

Had a gud idea about the Rollator and sidecar pulled by Izzey, Nellie and Gertie, i will take Mupsy out man hunting,cos they n away when they see her coming.

I will convert it to a chariot and she can pretend to be aa modern day Boudica armed with helmet, goggles, lasso and bolas. We will pursue one relentlessly until she lobs her balls at em ringing said fella down.
#

Then after she has tied him up and strapped him to the front of the sidecar we will wend our way back to Crumble cottage where dark deeds will be done.

Ps ive doubled the speed of the roller chariot, using a pole with a strawberry at the end, no Beddie could resist it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 05:09 PM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Now then you lot CALM DOWN.

Had a gud idea about the Rollator and sidecar pulled by Izzey, Nellie and Gertie, i will take Mupsy out man hunting,cos they n away when they see her coming.

I will convert it to a chariot and she can pretend to be aa modern day Boudica armed with helmet, goggles, lasso and bolas. We will pursue one relentlessly until she lobs her balls at em ringing said fella down.
#

Then after she has tied him up and strapped him to the front of the sidecar we will wend our way back to Crumble cottage where dark deeds will be done.

Ps ive doubled the speed of the roller chariot, using a pole with a strawberry at the end, no Beddie could resist it.

Nommy dear, surely you have not evaded female company so long that you forget ladies such as I, do not have 'balls.'

My word, I have even more work to do with this man than I ever imagined.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 09:41 PM

Here you go Mupsy dont want you all confused.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-05-2017, 09:45 PM

Phew!
Perhaps not as much work on you needed, after all.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top