Join for free
Page 7 of 23 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Re: Paris Attacks

These Terrorists knew where to go to do the most harm.Something tells me they have been there,not newbies,bet the whole of Europe is second guessing the open arm policy now.Strange how it came about after Jihadi John was killed.A careful eye would be a good about now.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:15 AM

All this country now needs is a Muslim prime minister i see there are quite a few Muslim MP's so there you have it add a few more years and the House of Commons will be full of them. What at really goes on in these Mosques? Once the doors are shut and bolted they could be sat there watching training info on dvd's, how to make explosives or the best parts of the country to target such as pumping stations, water, gas, electricity, oil etc. These people are cold blooded killers and cannot be trusted. It was the biggest mistake this country ever made letting them in.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
I guess from their point of view, it IS World War III. France is bombing their country and they are standing up for their way of life! ............Exactly what we want to do too!

We CANNOT have it both ways. We need to decide what we want for us, in our country and go ahead and do that, but we must NOT interfere in other countries...........room for thought on that!

Too right, they push off back from whence they came and we reclaim our homeland. Then nobody will be bombing anybody and what happens when they get back to their own homelands is up to Allah.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Spot on MK, when will we all unite and eradicate this scum from the face of the planet?
I still don't feel qualified to speak much on such important matters. I believe in knowledge as being power but to go off half-cocked can lead to all sorts of errors in judgement. I'm still reading up on the subject.

This page seems well informed to me and I intend to read it a few times ...
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-wants/384980/
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:23 AM

What do they want? This is the question that my wife asked as she saw the news.
I cannot answer that question. Does anyone have the answer?
Edit: I have just seen MKJs link, maybe that is the answer.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Bit late closing its borders now isn't it? .......
No. It's not too late to stop the reserves from taking up their position.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
What do they want? This is the question that my wife asked as she saw the news.
I cannot answer that question. Does anyone have the answer?
Tell the wife, "GETTING OUT of the Middle East" for starters. Invest more heavily in wind turbines instead.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:27 AM

Bit late closing its borders now isn't it? Like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. There is going to be a hell of a lot more of this and its the wests fault for letting the b*******s in, in the first place and unbelievably they are still letting them in!! All these migrants who are they? We don't know what sort of thoughts are going on in their minds. Call me mad if you like but i have an idea they are going to try their best to swamp the west and take over so the whole of Europe becomes Muslim and it is possible. Lets face it they breed like rabbits. This Migrant flood should never have been allowed to start in the first place their boats should have been turned around and they should have been made by force if thats what it takes to go back where they came from. Do the same as Australia they don't want them and good for them.
Hear Hear Doc..
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:39 AM

A couple of generations on and democracy as we know it will be gone.
How do you identify the savages? there are many many decent muslim people but I am sure that there are muslims who know the identity of the radicals, who make up a small number but extremely murderous bunch of scum.
They must live with their consciences in not coming forward.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 11:41 AM

All this country now needs is a Muslim prime minister i see there are quite a few Muslim MP's so there you have it add a few more years and the House of Commons will be full of them. What at really goes on in these Mosques? Once the doors are shut and bolted they could be sat there watching training info on dvd's, how to make explosives or the best parts of the country to target such as pumping stations, water, gas, electricity, oil etc. These people are cold blooded killers and cannot be trusted. It was the biggest mistake this country ever made letting them in.
Hi

I have dealt with both good and bad Muslims over many years.

Yes, we have made many mistakes and we are far, far too soft on the Radicals.

I have no fear at all of a Muslim Prime Minister.

I have one in mind at the moment.

The person in question absolutely loathes and detests the Radicals and in particular the terrorists.

They would make a fantastic Prime Minister

No more Human Rights mucking about with them, the Radicals would be out, Mosques used to preach hatred would be shut. Muslim Preachers licensed, no more Immigration until every single one had been fully vetted.

They would also immediately ban certain groups posing as Charities.

A favourite quote, the basic Human Right is the right to live without fear of being killed, or your kids being killed, everything else is a very poor second to that.

Far more ruthless than either Cameron or the rest of them, and sod the consequences, absolutely not bothered by them.

Strangely enough, the person in question is a she, not a he.

Nothing as vicious as the female defending her children.

She would make absolute mincemeat of Merkel and her open door policy.

Page 7 of 23 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top