Join for free
Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:47 PM

Re: Makeup can age the skin

I have no wrinkles. Some fine lines.
I would feel undressed without my slap.
I don't usually wear Foundation.
I don't need to.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I totally agree that it's down to genes. That and not smoking or eating junk food.

In terms of wrinkles it's often also down to bone structure and dental structure which determine the vertical dimension of the face. That along with the natural oils in the skin.

But none of it is down to make up. Not taking make up off at night does not give you wrinkles - I am proof!
I'd go along with that ... I have no double chins, jowls or saggy face but I do have a kind of square head with what can only be described as an asses jawbone. Strong. Tough. Made to last a lifetime
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'd go along with that ... I have no double chins, jowls or saggy face but I do have a kind of square head with what can only be described as an asses jawbone. Strong. Tough. Made to last a lifetime
Ooh I want a jaw like that!
Mine is rounded and defo going slowly saggy at the gills
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:59 PM

Believe me .... you don't. It's not too feminine.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:00 PM

Believe me .... you don't. It's not too feminine.
But you are loved and desired
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

20-09-2018, 11:03 PM

I am, tis true ... ... but that's down to my irresistible size 6 feet.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-09-2018, 11:04 PM

We all have our soul mate!
Foot fetish et al
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

20-09-2018, 11:06 PM

Well I do like them tickled.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
That is not lame

Many moons ago I worked with a lass who was about my age now, and her mummy was in the elderly care unit and she went every day to pluck her face as she knew he mummy would have hated anyone seeing it

Im going to hate the day when Im in that bed with no nearest and dearest to come to see to me

Im very dark. My hair was jet black. Since the menopause its disappearing from below the neck line and sprouting out above
Oh I know. Menopause does strange things to us ladies doesn’t it? It was a roller coaster ride for me and I can relate to the hairs coming out in other places. A while back I had a hair show up on my neck and one on my chin and I had no idea they were even there. It wasn’t until I got new glasses that I saw them and wondered how long I’d walked around with them there

I’ve got one of those permanent hair removal units so I’m hoping to permanently get rid of all body hair so that when I can’t shave any more, it won’t be an embarrassing ordeal.

I’ve been fairly independent my entire life and I can’t imagine someone else wanting to do that nor would I want them too.

Size 6 shoe. That’s tiny.
I’m an 8
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 08:38 AM

Mine are an 8.

Page 7 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top