Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 08:44 AM

Re: The "good life"

Especially given the various dietary requirements/fads of a group of people
Candocolin
New Member!
hampshire
Candocolin is male 

02-08-2013, 10:23 PM

ok i think we have exhausted this subject....what would you like to talk about now? We could talk spare ribs or spitfires again or how about global warming...what is everybodies view on that...have we killed this planet for our children and grand children
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 10:44 PM

I don't like spare ribs or sweet and sour anything
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Candocolin ->
have we killed this planet for our children and grand children
no ....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
I don't like spare ribs or sweet and sour anything
Ooh I love spare ribs (in Peking sauce - which my son-in-law won't stop calling Pecking sauce ) but not sweet n sour
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 07:00 AM

Treat the earth well. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

(American Indian Proverb)
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

03-08-2013, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Treat the earth well. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

(American Indian Proverb)
The Earth has survived worse than anything we can throw at it and it does have a tendency to say 'right, I've had enough, time some of you went' ....

And, to be honest, I don't think there's much that ordinary people can really do; it's up to governments to make any real changes.
Candocolin
New Member!
hampshire
Candocolin is male 

03-08-2013, 05:07 PM

one thing that really gets my goat is when on a dual carriage way with one lane blocked off is that some people think its there right to go all the way in the empty lane and cut in at the last minute. now these sorts usually driving there 4 x4`s are so ignorant they choose to ignore the planet and go on being a fat consumer
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2013, 05:16 PM

That drives me so mad too, especially when held up on a motorway and they come down the hard shoulder. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I drive a 4x4 (Rav4) but I wouldn't dream of doing such things. I'm one of the good ones.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top