Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 10:47 AM

Re: Tory Tactics

I too feel for immigrants that just want to better themselves, shed many a tear for them in their plight... But, we 'have' to call a halt at least for now, we just cannot handle further influx. If we had managed this better years ago, we would have good workers that do 'have' the respect, as it is, they are labelled, sometimes wrongly, its not fair to them to invite them in, with no prospects...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
What you dont seem to understand Joe is that all these party's are trying to stand up for the British People of these islands

John, members of my family took part in the 'Battle of Cable Street' when Mosley and his Fascist hordes tried to march through the east end of London which at that time contained a high proportion of jewish immigrants. I will continue to fight and challenge any fascist tendency, whether that be BNP or UKIP.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Please don't let them feel they have to stand up for most of the perfectly normal people who just want out of Europe and to stop unfettered immigration, neither of those ideals are racist, what the BNP peddle is hatred.

I cannot disagree with you more. I also have been to British National Party meetings .and everyone I spoke to were concerned about immigration .and the Islamifacation of this country . people there concerned about the future for there children and the future of this country .but anyway the BNP are nearly finished and are now only active in a few areas
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 11:45 AM

Islam is hardly the threat they say it is. It's wicked for a political party to say it is, did they learn nothing from how Jewish people were blamed for problems in the past ?
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
John, members of my family took part in the 'Battle of Cable Street' when Mosley and his Fascist hordes tried to march through the east end of London which at that time contained a high proportion of jewish immigrants. I will continue to fight and challenge any fascist tendency, whether that be BNP or UKIP.
Times have changed Joe ..we are now in a different ball game. with the British White race being a minority in there own country, as already happening in various city's in this once great country of ours .We need a strong nationalist party to stand up for the British People..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 11:57 AM

It's only in cities this is happening go into the countryside and you will see a very different England to what you describe.

Also although I am white I cannot see why anyone being a different colour should worry me. I read the other day we will all be one colour in a few generations anyway. I wonder what difference we will blame when that happens.
tomcat
Bristol uk

13-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Islam is hardly the threat they say it is. It's wicked for a political party to say it is, did they learn nothing from how Jewish people were blamed for problems in the past ?
Islam is different from the Jewish religion .what happened then should never be allowed to happen again ..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 12:04 PM

Times have changed Joe ..we are now in a different ball game. with the British White race being a minority in there own country, as already happening in various city's in this once great country of ours .We need a strong nationalist party to stand up for the British People..

WHY??? - I'm not threatened by other races. For a while I lived and worked in West Yorkshire (not far from Bradford) and there were parts of the town that had a high proportion of the population who were ethnic Pakistanis - it was fine, I mixed with them quite amicably and was even invited to go with them to their home in Pakistan and I could have done so had I chosen to take up that offer.

Its only 'Little Englanders' and Fascists like yourself who create racial hatred and violence.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

13-05-2013, 12:17 PM

Islam is different from the Jewish religion .what happened then should never be allowed to happen again ..
How is the hatred being encouraged against Muslims any different at all from what happened to the Jewish people ?

Also even if you believe they are somehow evil or something what have gay people done to be hated so badly by the BNP ?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 04:43 PM

The older ones among us Geoff will remember Masely and his mob, do you recall the teacher from Coventry, Colin Jordon, he tried an uprising.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top