Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 04:58 PM

Re: Sheep killed

Running backwards now Pummi
We are not talking Outer Mongolia but Australia where you live in peace and harmony with all those Somalians and North Africans ( that don't in fact live in Pumicestone -least ways you have avoided giving us any evidence of this to date -my how the social whirl goes on in old Pum I am surprised you have time to post at all )
So we are not talking about Ghengis Khan who did not have access to humane killing but today's Australia .
No answers
Of course not .
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
We are not talking Outer Mongolia but Australia where you live .......
We are ????? Only because you changed the subject.
Original Post
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just heard on the news that 5 sheep have been butchered in their field at a local farm near here. Apparently it is the second time in 12 months this farmer has lost sheep in this way.

They are not yobs just killing sheep for fun, these people are carefully butchering them and just leaving the fleeces in the grass. The farmer says they know exactly what they're doing.
It is happened elsewhere in the same area too.
Poor sheep.
Golly gosh. I can't see a mention of Australia.

I suspect we are boring all and sundry, Muddy.
But I'm not game to Iggy you because I'm sure you would upgrade your personal abuse if I could not see your posts. It's the coward's way.
How about a deal for the good of the Forum ?
At a a mutually agreed time - let's put each other on Ignore ?!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 06:40 PM

Can I just mention that, if you don't get on with somebody, please just ignore their posts. You don't have to press the ignore button, unless you want to, but this constant arguing with certain individuals spoils it for everybody. All it will achieve is the necessity to add more rules, and we have already established that nobody wants that.
I am not trying to tell people what to do, just asking so we don't spoil a very good discussion forum.
Thank you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Can I just mention that, if you don't get on with somebody, please just ignore their posts. You don't have to press the ignore button, unless you want to, but this constant arguing with certain individuals spoils it for everybody. All it will achieve is the necessity to add more rules, and we have already established that nobody wants that.
I am not trying to tell people what to do, just asking so we don't spoil a very good discussion forum.
Thank you.

Aha. Well said our Twink.

These flippin' rows go on and on because neither side will just walk away. It's a 'no win' situation.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 06:50 PM

**Please note some posts have been moved to the trash can.
Thank you .
Monkshood
New Member!
Bristol uk
Monkshood is male 

14-01-2016, 08:13 PM

perhaps these sheep are being butchered the Halal way ...and also getting back to the comments on swans ..in Bristol docks there used to be hundreds of swans. A job to see one now ...all this since the high influx of immigrants..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:10 PM

Surely someone must see these lovely birds being taken? I'd have thought Docks would have been a busy place most of the time, with lots of people around.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:15 PM

Aha. Well said our Twink.

These flippin' rows go on and on because neither side will just walk away. It's a 'no win' situation.
Don't be fooled Mups ..she's just parading her diplomacy skills ready for if Azz wants another mod.
Couldn't resist it ..sorry.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:32 PM

Surely someone must see these lovely birds being taken? I'd have thought Docks would have been a busy place most of the time, with lots of people around.
ever heard of night rustling?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ever heard of night rustling?
Hi

Yes, but the area is very busy, even at nights, and is plastered by monitored CCTV.

It is the last place you would try to nick a swan.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top