Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
oxymoron47
Australia
oxymoron47 is male  oxymoron47 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 07:42 AM

Re: Bombardment of negative thoughts to your mind.

Whenever I wake up with a negative thought (not my lovely wife next to me) I immediately push it aside with the delightful thought that I made it through the night and managed not to kark it overnight. Always a good start to the day.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 11:46 AM

Oh what a thread of joy, or is it a certain age that makes a mans first thought of the morning , I made it through the night. For the woman another day to get through, it is all my mothers fault, sob.
Gone are the days it seems when a man woke up with a "Morning Glory", well normal men that is, now it is just sadness and a loss in the once pleasurable activities once enjoyed. Worse some have to wait for Gods approval before they can start the day. So Gloom and Doom it is, the day is grey, my foundations of life were built on shifting sands, it was not my fault, men cannot be trusted, my husband was a swine, next doors dog bark, the cat poo's in my garden and worse, things aint what they use to be
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 11:53 AM

I don't suppose it's ever occurred to You DOE that You're the biggest whinger/moaner on this Forum ....You'd depress the hell outta Me if I wasn't such a little ray of sunshine heh heh ;~)
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I don't suppose it's ever occurred to You DOE that You're the biggest whinger/moaner on this Forum ....You'd depress the hell outta Me if I wasn't such a little ray of sunshine heh heh ;~)
Ha Ha, I am a sunbeam in the midst of geriatric depressives
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2015, 02:01 PM

I think by keeping a positive attitude,has its rewards.I always use the who,what,when ,where,why.The scientific method.Though I am no scientist,the 5 w's will help figure out some of the reasons,certainly for" why".Sometimes" why" is the hardest to figure out.JMO
dukeofearl
south coast uk

02-12-2015, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Do you get them?
what does it mean to you?
how do you deal with them?
Play music, for the others, Oh Boy this is it

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top