Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 09:43 AM

Re: Massive seagulls

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Good heavens, where were you brought up? Where I was brought up children were taught to respect all life, even animals, but then I lived with civilized, intelligent people, not idiots !
Manchester mostly. I've never claimed to be civilised. Too many restrictions. Respect for life doesn't mean not having a bit of fun with things as long as there's no obvious cruelty.

Trust me on this - things that I've seen people do would probably give most decent folk a fit of the vapours.

Things that are done now give ME a fit of the vapours!

With the ready availability of things like microwave ovens, aerosol paints, hair remover, instant superglue, duct tape, cable ties, electric fly swatters, and much more what is being done is just plain obscene.

As for being intelligent, never claimed that either. Made up for it by hard work and single mindedness.

Idiot?

Moi?

Check out my "signature". It explains a lot!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 09:50 AM

Yep TAT, you have to do a bit of dubious stuff as a youff or you will never qualify as a Nurker.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 09:51 AM

Had to alter that post just a tad.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep TAT, you have to do a bit of dubious stuff as a youff or you will never qualify as a Nurker.
Nurker?

Brilliant!

I had to check it out in the Urban Dictionary!

Love it!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 10:03 AM

Remove bird poop from car as soon as possible because the uric acid will penetrate through the paint over time and reach the base coat of paint..tftd
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Manchester mostly. I've never claimed to be civilised. Too many restrictions. Respect for life doesn't mean not having a bit of fun with things as long as there's no obvious cruelty.

Trust me on this - things that I've seen people do would probably give most decent folk a fit of the vapours.

Things that are done now give ME a fit of the vapours!

With the ready availability of things like microwave ovens, aerosol paints, hair remover, instant superglue, duct tape, cable ties, electric fly swatters, and much more what is being done is just plain obscene.

As for being intelligent, never claimed that either. Made up for it by hard work and single mindedness.

Idiot?

Moi?

Check out my "signature". It explains a lot!
Perhaps that is why my father insisted on moving to Cheshire, where having a good time didn't involve harming people or animals. Speak to your vet if you really think that giving laxatives to animals, who probably don't need them, doesn't hurt them!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-04-2019, 10:46 AM

Perhaps that is why my father insisted on moving to Cheshire, where having a good time didn't involve harming people or animals. Speak to your vet if you really think that giving laxatives to animals, who probably don't need them, doesn't hurt them!
Cheshire is rather well known for fox hunting and "cubbing" plus shooting of game birds for sport.

Now tell me about having a good time while not involving the harming of animals.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 11:01 AM

Cheshire is rather well known for fox hunting and "cubbing" plus shooting of game birds for sport.

Now tell me about having a good time while not involving the harming of animals.
Just like many other parts of the country! I don't approve of fox hunting but at least they eat the game birds, so it is no worse than taking cattle to abattoirs where they become food.

If I caught somebody giving laxatives to animals they don't own, I would do my best to return the favour...to see if they liked it!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-04-2019, 11:47 AM

Just like many other parts of the country! I don't approve of fox hunting but at least they eat the game birds, so it is no worse than taking cattle to abattoirs where they become food.

If I caught somebody giving laxatives to animals they don't own, I would do my best to return the favour...to see if they liked it!
When it comes to fox hunting and cubbing Cheshire is very high on the leader board.

Hare coursing is also popular there especially amongst the resident 3.14-keys.

Eating game birds that are shot? As if! They're mostly sold to local game dealers to offset the costs. It's the thrill of the kill that the shooters go for.

And pay big bucks for the "privilege".

Me?

I don't even approve of fishing as a sport.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

20-04-2019, 11:58 AM

When it comes to fox hunting and cubbing Cheshire is very high on the leader board.

Hare coursing is also popular there especially amongst the resident 3.14-keys.

Eating game birds that are shot? As if! They're mostly sold to local game dealers to offset the costs. It's the thrill of the kill that the shooters go for.

And pay big bucks for the "privilege".

Me?

I don't even approve of fishing as a sport.
Yet you think it is ok that you gave animals laxitives....which do cause them suffering?

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top