Join for free
Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 02:33 AM

Re: The Me Too Movement and Me...and Possibly You

who said anything about 'destroying the man'? - we just want him chastised and not appointed - NOT destroyed surely?

Especially when 65 women, who worked with Judge Brett Kavanaugh have come forward in support of him ?
irrelevant - this accusation is about past behavior not present - these women didn't go to high school hop dances with Kavanaugh.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
who said anything about 'destroying the man'? - we just want him chastised and not appointed - NOT destroyed surely?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When a man of Judge Kavanaugh's caliber is denied the highest court in the land, based on one 35 year old allegation, it IS destroying him. He could never again sit in judgement of ANY case where sexuality is involved.
Moreover, he would always be labeled as a sex abuser.
------------------------------------------------------------------
irrelevant - this accusation is about past behavior not present - these women didn't go to high school hop dances with Kavanaugh.
------------------------------------------------------------------

It is relevant ! It demonstrates a lifelong history of working with women and treating them with the utmost respect.

But, before we go any further, the first step is to prove the teenage Brett Kavanaugh was even at the party. He has testified that he never cared for drunken beer parties and has no recollection of ever being there.

The 2nd step would be to prove that Judge Kavanaugh AND Ford were at the same party.

Then it would have to be proved what happened behind closed doors.

The only other option is to believe anything and everything Ford says, when there isn't a shred of proof.

If that happens then we have pushed time back to the days of the witch trials.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 03:20 AM

well thing are beginning to unravel more and more it seems and fueled by top professionals at Yale Law School:

Yale provided Kavanaugh with many of the judge’s clerks over the years, and Chua played an outsized role in vetting the clerks who worked for him. But the process made some students deeply uncomfortable.

In one case, Jed Rubenfeld, also an influential professor at Yale and who is married to Chua, told a prospective clerk that Kavanaugh liked a certain “look”.
Chua advised the same student Rubenfeld spoke to that she ought to dress in an “outgoing” way for her interview with Kavanaugh, and that the student should send Chua pictures of herself in different outfits before going to interview. The student did not send the photos.

Chua allegedly told the students that it was “no accident” that Kavanaugh’s female clerks “looked like models”.
oh dear oh dear oh dear - looks like the Metoo movement is recruiting some high flyers including men from the Yale Law School. Wasn't there a drama called 'The House of Cards"?

read on Mcduff

kavanaughexposed??

now I don't know about you BM but there on men around here that can smell whats going on here - men recruiting only pretty women with a certain look - this is a murky story as old as the hills!

Muddy/twinkletoes - wot say uze??
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 04:10 AM

Yes, there are men around here who can smell what's going on. It's called a lynch mob.

President Bill Clinton was infamous for getting pretty girls to practically line up to give him oral sex. (remember the Clinton impeachment?) Why didn't the feminists go after him ? Because he was pro women's rights.

But, if a conservative happens to like attractive women then he becomes the devil incarnate.

Face facts. Judge Kavanaugh has been tried in the court of feminist opinion and found wanting. For that "crime" he should be ruined.

I haven't the slightest doubt that there are thousands of #MeToo'ers who would be delighted to publicly castrate Kavanaugh.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Yes, there are men around here who can smell what's going on. It's called a lynch mob.

President Bill Clinton was infamous for getting pretty girls to practically line up to give him oral sex. (remember the Clinton impeachment?) Why didn't the feminists go after him ? Because he was pro women's rights.

But, if a conservative happens to like attractive women then he becomes the devil incarnate.

Face facts. Judge Kavanaugh has been tried in the court of feminist opinion and found wanting. For that "crime" he should be ruined.

I haven't the slightest doubt that there are thousands of #MeToo'ers who would be delighted to publicly castrate Kavanaugh.
well it would make up for Henry VIII 's beheading of 'how many' women was it ?
bakerman
Mexico

21-09-2018, 04:32 AM

Henry V111 ? Give me a freakin' break. Why not go back to the cave man days ? It's a waste of time trying to talk to you. I'm all done.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 05:02 AM

Henry V111 ? Give me a freakin' break. Why not go back to the cave man days ? It's a waste of time trying to talk to you. I'm all done.
wot ya given up already? - no stammer heh?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Wtf?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2018, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Wtf?
don't worry bratti this is UK and one of it's former colonies not yankie land or CA? - we all call a spade a spade over here!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 09:25 AM

Think he would know more about the cavemen attitude.

Just ignore him and don't reply to him.

Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top