Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2009, 07:06 PM

Re: What TV Programmes Do You Remember?

I remember Rock Follies with Rula Lenska and Julie thingy but not Tutti Frutti,my memory is going awol
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 09:06 AM

Man in a suitcase ?

It was a spy thriller.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 09:08 AM

Sunday night at the Palladium with Bruce (wrinkly) Forsyth, . . . (good game-good game)
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2009, 11:37 AM

Z Cars was a particular favourite. I remember Brian Blesseds character.
When my mother was very ill she loved to watch boxing and wrestling. I remember being woken up at 3am to watch Ali fight. I also remember mother getting all worked up watching wrestling on Saturday afternoon Mick McManus was her favourite.
Carol Anne
New Member!
West Midlands
Carol Anne is female 

26-12-2009, 12:33 PM

I can remember most of them, how about The westerns:-

Wagon Train
Raw Hide
Gunslinger
The Virginian
Laramie (I think thats how it's spelt)
Wells Fargo
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2009, 02:31 PM

Wagon Trains Rowdy Yates was when Clint Eastwood first appeared. I remember Mr Dillon and his side kick Chester but I can't remember the actors names. My particularl favourite was Bonanza they were a good looking bunch of cow boys.
Carol Anne
New Member!
West Midlands
Carol Anne is female 

26-12-2009, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Wagon Trains Rowdy Yates was when Clint Eastwood first appeared. I remember Mr Dillon and his side kick Chester but I can't remember the actors names. My particularl favourite was Bonanza they were a good looking bunch of cow boys.
I think you'll find that Rowdy Yeates (Clint Eastwood) was in Rawhide, the good looking one in Wagon Train is Flint McCullough (Robert Fuller)

The Boys in Bonanza are

Ben Carwtight - Lonre Green

Little Joe - Michael Landon

Adam - Pernell Roberts

Hose - Dan Blocker
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

26-12-2009, 09:14 PM

My favourite brother from Bonanza was Pernell Roberts, who later in life became a doctor in another tv show.
Of course Rowdy was in Wagon Train. Who was the actor who played McCloud? He was Chester (Howdy Mr Dillon ) Proudfoot I think I am doing this without the aid of a safety net or looking it up isn't it amazing what you remember. More amazing is what you forget
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2009, 11:47 PM

I used to love lost in space and what was that one with the submarine that kept making popping noises all the time Also that one with that lovely bloke in it on a mountain with a bear called Ben and an old man came round with his burro whose name I cant remember My memory really isnt what it was. I used to love burt reynolds, I even called an old stray cat burt reynolds cos he had a white face and a black mustache
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 11:18 AM

Anyone remember on Christmas Day on Tv they used to have Billy Smart's Circus?
Also think it was Leslie Crowther who used to visit children in Hospital, then I think Michael Aspel did it........

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top