Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 02:57 PM

Re: Soldiers fire at Jeremy Corbyn....

Originally Posted by JBR ->

If the Loony Party should get into government (because of May), things are going to be pretty interesting.

The press will have a field day, at least until they are silenced by the government.
or our soldiers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Yes, I agree, I would have thought so too - but some people didn't cotton-on.

(I love the "our", by the way).

I repeat: consult Saville.
I take it you don't agree with us having soldiers then or is it only when a Tory government is in power? I seem to remember your beloved Loon Tony B Liar having plenty to start with, then he sent them all off to start a war.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Well why not?! It's so easy that it's irresistible!

But it's not just her size, it's the fact that she's as thick as pigsh*t and twice as nasty

Search YouTube for 'diane abbott' and while you're watching the disasters unfold, try to remember that she's the Shadow Home Secretary
. . the level of "debate" here can't really sink any lower, can it?
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I take it you don't agree with us having soldiers then or is it only when a Tory government is in power? I seem to remember your beloved Loon Tony B Liar having plenty to start with, then he sent them all off to start a war.
I assure you that Tony Blair is not "beloved" of me. The Iraqi war resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians - even British Paratroopers only managed to kill 13 people on Bloody Sunday!

The only thing I agree with Blair about is Brexit: viz., a hard one would be stratospherically damaging for the UK, a soft one pointless.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top