Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 08:59 AM

Re: I'm Happy

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This afternoon I have been baking dog biscuits. My oldest dog's favourites are made with rolled oats, honey, cheese, parlsley and rosemary and they smell w-o-n-d-e -r-f-u-l when cooking.
I have my oil burner glowing away with the lovely smell of rosemary essential oils, one of my favourite relaxation CD's playing quietly in the background, and the glorious baking smell wafting round the house.

Just wanted to tell someone I feel blissfully happy and content at this moment, that's all.
Tat-ar for now.

Sounds wonderful, Mups, do you use a bone shaped biscuit cutter and ice them like these ?

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Your nearly always a happy lady Mups, I’m happy too even if the five horses I backed today are still running, what’s the point in wasting good time being miserable anyway, we have our fair share of misery spreaders as it is, thank God for happy people I say.
Hear, hear !!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds wonderful, Mups, do you use a bone shaped biscuit cutter and ice them like these ?

Now thats something to chew on.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2016, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

They are clever Tabby.
All that work would be wasted on my 5 girls though!

(They seem to have roused Nom though - )

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top