Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:34 PM

Re: Ghost Dog

For a few weeks after our dog was put to sleep I would wake to ' hear 'him bark .as he did when he wanted to go out.each time I would quickly get out of bed to go to him before I remembered he ' wasnt there '.My son would get flashes of a black dog walking past him. and the feeling of something touching him. Have you had another dog before this one Spitfire?Maybe its a previous one
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Re: Ghost Dog

Originally Posted by deylon ->
For a few weeks after our dog was put to sleep I would wake to ' hear 'him bark .as he did when he wanted to go out.each time I would quickly get out of bed to go to him before I remembered he ' wasnt there '.My son would get flashes of a black dog walking past him. and the feeling of something touching him. Have you had another dog before this one Spitfire?Maybe its a previous one

Exactly the same happened to some friends of mine deylon.
They had to have their little dog PTS, and for several months afterwards both the man and also his wife, heard her around the house.
This mainly happened during the day when they were both wide awake, so it wasn't just a case of dreaming it.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top