Liberal 6 27.27%
Green 0 0%
Independant 0 0%
Other 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:21 PM

Re: What party will you vote for next year ?

Perhaps UKIP would be a slightly less ridiculous choice then?
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
I don't suppose census figures will impress you? More governement lies, cos it will obviously be in the best interests of MPs of either party to hand over the keys . After all, recent expenses scandals have shown that they wouldn't look after their own interests
census figures are from 2001 alot has change since then..
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
so why do we want National Parliments
We need National Parliaments so the likes of Alex Salmond can get us independence from Europe.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
We need National Parliaments so the likes of Alex Salmond can get us independence from Europe.
I tend to think that we should have remained as the United Kingdom. without devolvment..
ie United we stand divided we fall..the country as a whole should have insisted that we had a referendum before Brown gave our country away..
tomcat
Bristol uk

31-10-2009, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Perhaps UKIP would be a slightly less ridiculous choice then?
UKIP has foreigners as MEPs so I cannot see how they can have the interests of this country at heart
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:32 PM

My last post in this thread - there's a limit to how many times one wants to bash one's head against a brick wall. Oh - I am a politico-sceptic; a plague on all their houses!

I'm rather loking forward to how wonderful things are going to be from next summer and the (presumed) change of government. Thank goodness John Major never signed the Mastricht Treaty, eh? Where would we be then?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:34 PM

I tend to think that we should have remained as the United Kingdom. without devolvment..
ie United we stand divided we fall..the country as a whole should have insisted that we had a referendum before Brown gave our country away..
It was the tories who approached the EEC in the 60's to join up, Gordon Brown stood firm against us adopting the Euro two years ago so Gordon aint pro EC by any means.
tomcat
Bristol uk

31-10-2009, 10:00 PM

It was the tories who approached the EEC in the 60's to join up, Gordon Brown stood firm against us adopting the Euro two years ago so Gordon aint pro EC by any means.
Gordon sold all our gold of cheap to support the euro..and as an unelected Prime Minister he has signed the Lisbon Treaty to my way of thinking he should be tried for treason..
nero
Central Scotland

31-10-2009, 10:16 PM

Gordon sold all our gold of cheap to support the euro..and as an unelected Prime Minister he has signed the Lisbon Treaty to my way of thinking he should be tried for treason..
It was an end to a means, . . one thing Gordon is'nt is a mug when it comes to money, . . he's Scottish aint he, . . he was also regarded as the finest chancellor this country's had for 200 years before he took over from TB.
tomcat
Bristol uk

31-10-2009, 10:31 PM

It was an end to a means, . . one thing Gordon is'nt is a mug when it comes to money, . . he's Scottish aint he, . . he was also regarded as the finest chancellor this country's had for 200 years before he took over from TB.
yea but nero it was the English gold he sold off cheap..not the Scottish..lolo
finest chancellor,,mmmmmm wonder why England is still going downhill..
Scottish Prime Minister ???????

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top