Join for free
Page 43 of 46 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 01:21 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Good afternoon everybody, wet and windy here today been out to the shops so that's me in for the day.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 06:31 PM

Evening all

Jess, it was an awful day. My face was weather-beaten and liked a slapped arse when I got to work. Freezing cold wind out there. Then I was like a droont rat when I came home. An evening to be nice and warm. I'm off for a bath soon.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 07:55 PM

Hi Myra I was going to go out again this afternoon but changed my mind. I hope you had some moisturiser on when you went out this morning. I've had my bath and in my jammies all nice and cosy.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 09:13 PM

good evening girls. Big hugs Rona you'll be missing Chloe and the family now they are away but you can look forward to going down in May and the weather should be better by then too. So sorry to hear you have a difficult trip down to see your brother, poor soul, I am sure he will love your visit to cheer him up. Myra I hope Martin is beginning to get back to normal and fighting fit. Jess how lovely to get new bathrooms put in, they'll be lovely once they are all done. No I didn't get to my dad's on Sunday as he took me to the hospital to pick Ben up as he'd been poorly and was in hospital overnight. He took poorly at work on Saturday with a very high heart rate, and felt sick and dizzy with it so he was admitted to the cardiac ward overnight but got home Sunday afternoon. He'll get an out patient appointment in the next couple of weeks or so for a couple of tests. It was quite worrying but hopefully the tests will be fine and not show anything up. I am choked with the cold, I couldn't wait to get home from work today to get into my warm jammies and dressing gown. My colleagues must have been fed up hearing me coughing and blowing my nose every 5 mins!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 09:23 PM

Och Dorothy you must've been up to high dough about Ben! That's a shame. Hopefully it'll be a one off kind of thing. Poor Ben. Sorry to hear you're loaded with the cold. Try and take it easy Dorothy, although I know its not that easy when you're working That weather today wouldn't have helped.

I think we were all ready for our jammies today!
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2015, 09:48 PM

Thanks Myra you can't help worrying about your bairns though no matter what age they are. I am nice and cosy now sitting up in bed.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

23-02-2015, 09:54 PM

Dorothy sorry to hear about Ben being in hospital overnight and hope he gets the all cl;re ear when he goes to the hospital out patients in a few weeks time. Sorry to her you've got the cold its something you could do without right now. The bathrooms are being started next Monday and I'll be glad when they're .finished
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

23-02-2015, 09:57 PM

Yes Dorothy, if the weans are okay, then we're okay. Glad you're in bed!

Jess, your bathrooms will be lovely when they're all done
valentinojess
largs, scotland

23-02-2015, 10:04 PM

Myra its once they're finished they will show everything else up in the house.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

23-02-2015, 10:07 PM

och yes Jess, it's never ending decorating a house. It would help if I lifted a paintbrush

Page 43 of 46 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top