Join for free
Page 40 of 49 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 10:49 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Jess I'm sure you'll have a great time.. remember to take your dancing shoes hen
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 11:06 PM

I will Dorothy they're at the top of the case.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by valentinojess ->
I will Dorothy they're at the top of the case.
Attagirl Jess
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2015, 12:54 PM

Heavy showers here again with some sunshine, will have to get out to the shops later.I seen more photo's of Rona and Roger with Chloe on FB.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

18-05-2015, 10:46 PM

hi Jess the rain has been heavy at times here now at times. Yes I saw the photos of Rona, Roger and Chloe on FB they're lovely. Have you decided what clothes you are taking on holiday Jess? Remember to bring some of that sunshine home
valentinojess
largs, scotland

18-05-2015, 10:57 PM

Hi Dorothy the sun made an odd appearance today. I've decided what clothes I'm taking with me just some cropped trousers and tops. I phoned Jean's sister tonight and she said she was a bit better today.Tomorrow I'm going to my friends husbands funeral, she is also Jeans
sister.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

18-05-2015, 11:25 PM

Jess I am sorry to hear about your friend's husband's funeral. That is good that Jean is improving in hospital. Have you been in to see her yet? You'll be glad to get away from this rainy weather and get some sun. I think it is going to be a wee bit warmer here next week but nothing fantastic. Looking forward to seeing you, Myra and Ursula at the Camperdown on 6th June. You can tell us your holiday stories
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 07:26 PM

Jess you'll be getting all excited about your holiday . Yes, looking forward to hearing all about it at The Camperdown on the 6th .

I was off today and packed boxes with Craig's stuff. My face was like a beetroot by the time I'd finished! Hopefully that will be the last time.

We're off out tomorrow night to our local for Ross's birthday, 14 of us. Then Scott and Joanne will come back here and stay. I'm off Thursday and in Friday this week. Better than taking another day's holiday.

Rona's wee Chloe is so like her gran . A wee beauty.

Dorothy it won't be long until your wee break with your sister and dad

Been a nice day here. Nice to see the sun shining
valentinojess
largs, scotland

19-05-2015, 08:51 PM

I was at Jean's brother in laws funeral today I feel so sorry for them, he was diagnosed with liver cancer a few weeks ago and told there was nothing they could do for him.He died early Monday morning and then Jean's accident on the Wednesday. I did get to see Jean today and they are taking her down tomorrow and putting a metal rod in her back with two screws.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 08:58 PM

Jess, I'm sorry your friends are in such a bad place at the moment. Jean's brother in law went so quickly and Jean is in a bad place at the moment. She would be glad to see you. Some folk have it hellish at times. You'll be glad to get your holiday and have a bit of a chill out.

It's still a beautiful night here. I should've went for a walk but have done enough for today.

Page 40 of 49 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top