Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 08:05 AM

Re: Go Anywhere

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Thanks, Surfermom. I'll try that tomorrow, tiz bedtime now for me.
Tiffany, do you have the Snipping Tool? It looks like a pair of scissors and is either on the bottom of your screen, or you can search for it in your search bar.

Once you find it, click on it and up comes a box with options. Click on "New" and your screen will go a bit grey (but you can still see through it.) Move the cursor around the image you want (while holding it down) release it, then another box comes up with the image you have. Save as jpeg.

Hope its helpful
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is it possible to go anywhere, without doing anything, with the right Mindset?
Yes all you need is a good imagination , make youself relaxed and comfortable , then visualise where you want to be .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Tiffany, do you have the Snipping Tool? It looks like a pair of scissors and is either on the bottom of your screen, or you can search for it in your search bar.

Once you find it, click on it and up comes a box with options. Click on "New" and your screen will go a bit grey (but you can still see through it.) Move the cursor around the image you want (while holding it down) release it, then another box comes up with the image you have. Save as jpeg.

Hope its helpful
Hi, Pixie, I followed Surfermom's link & I did it, Pic below.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	SCREEN SHOT.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	14738  
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 12:37 PM

Oh brilliant, well done!, yes I see it
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh brilliant, well done!, yes I see it
2009 that was taken so Mum must have passed after that. I thought it was earlier.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 03:35 PM

Yes, I believe some types of meditation can allow you to travel without doing anything. I’ve never tried it myself though...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Yes, I believe some types of meditation can allow you to travel without doing anything. I’ve never tried it myself though...
I do it most nights, not much to it !!

Donkeyman! 😃😃
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hi, Pixie, I followed Surfermom's link & I did it, Pic below.
I'm tickled pink this worked for you, Tiffany! What a nice home!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

09-02-2021, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I'm tickled pink this worked for you, Tiffany! What a nice home!
Thanks, it is a lovely house & had fields at the back, but we had to sell it, my brother & I, as he lives in Yorkshire & we live in Devon. The house is in Cornwall, my parents bought it on my Dad's retirement. Never went back after to see what the new owners did with it. I can't believe it's still as it was on Google street view. They don't up date much do they.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Good "Skunk" works well. So also Psilocybin but not easy to collect this time of year. Some time since we used any of either though. Must be gettin' past it!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top