Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 10:18 AM

Re: Can't view profile?

Hello Indy, there I've nicknamed you to save your dignity, you're famous already!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
My apologies Janet and welcome.☺
Doc you can put the baseball bat down now, Janet is friend not foe
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 10:31 AM

Welcome Janet.....what a way to land ..sorry it was me who started this thread it was just cos I wasnt able to see your profile and thought it was odd.
Azz soon sorted it out though Hope you will enjoy it here once youve settled ....at least you will have had lots of members visiting your profile page already lol
indenial
Lincolnshire UK
indenial is female 

28-01-2016, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

Welcome Janet.....what a way to land ..sorry it was me who started this thread it was just cos I wasnt able to see your profile and thought it was odd.
Azz soon sorted it out though Hope you will enjoy it here once youve settled ....at least you will have had lots of members visiting your profile page already lol
That's alright Aysa!

Though if anyone has visited my profile page they would have found it pretty boring as I haven't added anything yet!

(And sadly they will find it pretty boring when I have!)
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:22 PM

Hey Janet and yes I can confirm it is our Janet from Breedia welcome to the mad house
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:31 PM

Janet, You are so famous now....I wondered if I could have your autograph?!!
indenial
Lincolnshire UK
indenial is female 

28-01-2016, 12:49 PM

Of course. I'll be signing autographs at the welcome party - just waiting to hear the details of where and when. I've got my new frock ready, and I'll be bringing my own porridge in case anyone forgets to bring some.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 12:50 PM

Ooooooooooo a party!

Will there be jelly and ice cream??
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Ooooooooooo a party!

Will there be jelly and ice cream??
..and chicken paste sandwiches and chocolate cornflakes!!
I hope the doggies will be coming to the party!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by indenial ->
Of course. I'll be signing autographs at the welcome party - just waiting to hear the details of where and when. I've got my new frock ready, and I'll be bringing my own porridge in case anyone forgets to bring some.
I have a feeling we will be asked to congregate in the Trash Can Room for the party! It's a good job it's soundproofed as we might get a bit loud and all that barking too!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top