Join for free
Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:37 PM

Re: The Full Monty

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It's for charity, and cancer at that. I'd do it.
It's a great idea and if you're squeamish about seeing naked torsos, just send some money instead of watching it.
Well said Floydy!
I don't know if the male one is a repeat of the one that Alexander Armstrong & co did, but it took a lot of courage for those men to strip off in public so they should be proud of what they did.

Men are much less likely, than women, in seeking help for health problems connected to their "naughty bits". If this programme encourages people to get it checked, it could save lives of men or women... so I will watch it.

Would I do it.......... I think I would if it would save somebody's life!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:52 PM

I guess any woman who's had children or an operation, any man who's had the same thing, tho not the children obviously, will no longer be shy about taking their clothing of.
I think it's a good idea to encourage people to get these things checked out, as Twink says.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I guess any woman who's had children or an operation, any man who's had the same thing, tho not the children obviously, will no longer be shy about taking their clothing of.
I think it's a good idea to encourage people to get these things checked out, as Twink says.
I am not shy, never have been, I just don't think it is necessary to display one's body to the general public. The medical profession is different if you have a problem which requires attention.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am not shy, never have been, I just don't think it is necessary to display one's body to the general public. The medical profession is different if you have a problem which requires attention.
The thing is, if you have to do it for medical reasons with strangers, nurses/doctors, it makes it easier. Being pregnant & having all sorts of invasive things done to me, I stopped being shy. It was quite a shock at first though.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:14 PM

Tara if you had watched the men doing it on TV last time, you would have heard about how many men just ignore potential cancer symptoms, and these people are trying to encourage them to seek help.
You can't get help from the medical profession, if they don't know you have a health problem.
One garage owner offered his customers money off their MOT's if they went to get a check for prostrate cancer....and some found they had the start of cancer.
Anything that helps cancer to be diagnosed early saves lives so is very worthwhile!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tara if you had watched the men doing it on TV last time, you would have heard about how many men just ignore potential cancer symptoms, and these people are trying to encourage them to seek help.
You can't get help from the medical profession, if they don't know you have a health problem.
One garage owner offered his customers money off their MOT's if they went to get a check for prostrate cancer....and some found they had the start of cancer.
Anything that helps cancer to be diagnosed early saves lives so is very worthwhile!
I haven't see it, but surely there are ways of doing it without stripping off?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

26-03-2018, 04:23 PM

I haven't see it, but surely there are ways of doing it without stripping off?
I am sure there are lots of ways to encourage early detection , but many people are likely to watch a programme where people strip off. It was quite tastefully done and they want to encourage as many people as possible.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

26-03-2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure there are lots of ways to encourage early detection , but many people are likely to watch a programme where people strip off. It was quite tastefully done and they want to encourage as many people as possible.
Naked bodies don't attract me at all, but each to their own.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This Wednesday night we have the men performing their strip on Telly to draw attention to male cancers.
On Thursday we have the women doing their bit for breast cancer.

How do you feel about this?
Would you gentlemen and ladies here be prepared to do this, regardless of your age and body shape?

Personally I couldn't, but that's just me. I would never have the confidence to perform like that.
Having said that, it's perhaps a good job not everyone is a coward like me.
A lot depends on the weather Mups, at this time of the year I don’t do the full monty down the park...I might just give the ladies a sneaky peak at my ankle but it’s too cold for anything else. I do remember speaking to an attractive middle aged lady who when I asked her if she wanted to see my puppies replied...’nah, Give us a look at your willie’ I was so disappointed.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
A lot depends on the weather Mups, at this time of the year I don’t do the full monty down the park...I might just give the ladies a sneaky peak at my ankle but it’s too cold for anything else. I do remember speaking to an attractive middle aged lady who when I asked her if she wanted to see my puppies replied...’nah, Give us a look at your willie’ I was so disappointed.
Rehab! You are in a very naughty mood today.
I think you best go back to your shed, and think things over.

Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top