Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 07:17 PM

Re: tweet tweet twitter

I think I started a thread quite a while back like the OP here. I have never understood the attraction of Twitter, and have no interest in using it. I believe you are limited to ?140 characters per tweet. I'd rather have a conversation, either in person or on a forum. I'm not interested in 'following' anyone, and just don't really see the point.
I can understand why people might use Facebook if they have many scattered friends, but I'd rather just email my friends individually in private, not on a public site.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2014, 08:05 PM

Re: tweet tweet twitter

It is probably proving to be a generational thing, technology has changed the way we live in so many ways.
For us oldies we feel more comfortable with how things were done traditionally, for the younger generation it is the norm. Things change at such a fast pace that it's really easy to get left behind.
When we were young did we even imagine that a phone could do what it does now !

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top