Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 05:35 PM

Re: Socks

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
😂🤣😅....my humour is starting to “ broaden” I’m liking it.

But, I mustn’t go to far...😂🤣😅..
I'm liking it too, the further the better.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

26-06-2021, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mmm. A bird with a thong, that sounds much better.
What thort of thong ith it thinging?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm liking it too, the further the better.

Naughty,naughty,😂🤣😅
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 09:33 PM

I like argyle socks. If a man is wearing argyle socks with sandals then he's ok. Especially if he is confident in himself and doesn't care about fashion rules.

I wasn't ever into socks until lockdown. Then they became a thing. But it's really annoying if you like to wear flip flops around the house and you get that "camel" toe thing with the socks around the thong bit.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I like argyle socks. If a man is wearing argyle socks with sandals then he's ok. Especially if he is confident in himself and doesn't care about fashion rules.

I wasn't ever into socks until lockdown. Then they became a thing. But it's really annoying if you like to wear flip flops around the house and you get that "camel" toe thing with the socks around the thong bit.
I have socks with a toe which makes wearing thongs in winter a breeze
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have socks with a toe which makes wearing thongs in winter a breeze
I did have socks with all toes, but they were really annoying to wear for some reason. Plus each toe was a different colour (not relevant but added to the irritation index). Maybe just the big toe would be ok but I've never seen them over here. it's a definite fashion faux pas but who cares if you are at home?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 09:05 AM

My Husband has two toes joined on one foot so flip flops would be not a matter of choice for him. He keeps pointing out holes in his socks and wiggles his toes at me, especially first thing in the mornings, just of late this is happening, trying to figure out, is this his new way at showing off his communication skills or is there something more sinister going here.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
My Husband has two toes joined on one foot so flip flops would be not a matter of choice for him. He keeps pointing out holes in his socks and wiggles his toes at me, especially first thing in the mornings, just of late this is happening, trying to figure out, is this his new way at showing off his communication skills or is there something more sinister going here.
If he wiggles his toes at you “first thing in the morning”......,Dianne.

Is that in bed?

Does he sleep in his socks....?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
If he wiggles his toes at you “first thing in the morning”......,Dianne.

Is that in bed?

Does he sleep in his socks....?
Pauline your taking advantage of my open nature....I wish to make no more comments over socks or pants either...
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

That just about sums me up .. confident in myself. I couldn't care a tinker's what anyone else thinks about my attire or appearance. Argyle pattern socks 'neath my leather sandals have always been on display for all to see and nobody has ever passed comment on the look. Mind you, I am 6' 6" and build like the proverbial brick outhouse
I've never heard camel toe applied to actual feet before, so that's a 1st for me.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top