Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Papasmurf70
United States
Papasmurf70 is male 

03-01-2017, 07:31 PM

Re: Erectile Dysfunction aid in news

At my age I don't think I would ever go for anything mechanical like is depicted in the article but as long as long as I can still get it to perk up I'm going to give it all the attention it desires, even tho the wife hasn't been interested in some years now. I don't think there is any particular age to give it up as long as it still works but that is a personal choice every individual has to make for themselves.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Papasmurf70 ->
At my age I don't think I would ever go for anything mechanical like is depicted in the article but as long as long as I can still get it to perk up I'm going to give it all the attention it desires, even tho the wife hasn't been interested in some years now. I don't think there is any particular age to give it up as long as it still works but that is a personal choice every individual has to make for themselves.
Bravo Papa, couldn't agree with you more.
Why waste money on drugs when the body can produce it's own natural high.
And it can be experienced solo or with a partner [or two][of either gender]...
'Brothers are doing it for themselves'.......where's me pencil, sounds like a good title for a song....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Bravo Papa, couldn't agree with you more.
Why waste money on drugs when the body can produce it's own natural high.
And it can be experienced solo or with a partner [or two][of either gender]...
'Brothers are doing it for themselves'.......where's me pencil, sounds like a good title for a song....
If they had thought of doing that sooner we wouldn't have people fighting for school places... would we?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:35 AM

Hi

It is a fact of aging that some ladies do lose interest as they get older due to changes in Hormone production.

Us men should recognise that and not make so many demands upon them, cut the sex down to the absolute bare minimum.

Perhaps only 3 or 4 times a day as our ladies get older.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If they had thought of doing that sooner we wouldn't have people fighting for school places... would we?
Most of the school places are not being taken up by the indigenous residents Twink......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

04-01-2017, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is a fact of aging that some ladies do lose interest as they get older due to changes in Hormone production.

Us men should recognise that and not make so many demands upon them, cut the sex down to the absolute bare minimum.

Was that a typo Swim? did you mean 3 or 4 times a Year?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Most of the school places are not being taken up by the indigenous residents Twink......
That is true! When new bacteria come into our country we are encouraged to sterilize everything, to stop the spread of the bacteria.... perhaps we should use a similar technique with new people that come into our country. Maybe that would solve the problem with school places.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2017, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I'm not sure I could do that swim. Far too drastic.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top