Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2016, 10:33 PM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Originally Posted by carol ->
I don't think it will be too long before Alan Cooke returns to do the Good morning threads if I read between the lines correctly at something he said on facebook.

In the meantime others are doing a brilliant job.
As I posted above Carol, any member can start the thread, it doesn't belong to anyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 06:09 AM

I was disappointed to see a simple Good Morning thread turned into something that it should not have been. I wont start another.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I was disappointed to see a simple Good Morning thread turned into something that it should not have been. I wont start another.

I agree Nom, it should not have been.
It is a pity you feel you can't start another though.
I think you should continue, you enjoy it, plus many members would want you to.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nom I can find you a much better job! My swallows have just arrived and will soon start building their nest in the barn where I used to stable the horses. With you brilliant photography I bet you could get some excellent shots of them.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top