Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 06:29 PM

Re: crop circle

I have to agree that some are too complex to be made with a plank, rope, and torch light in the middle of the night.
There is a code on some of them that needs to be deciphered.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
If there was some kind of `life/force` out there that could travel astronomical distances and had the spare energy to do it -then why waste time playing around with crops?
Made me laugh
I think its where they hover above that creates them
Theres more to Heaven and Earth Horatio
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 06:37 PM

Commander Zogg to interstellar patrol-if you want to make pretty patterns then do study the guide to earth-make them in sand and stick a flag in a mound of it. Do try to blend in.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 09:53 PM

So if we eliminate the rope and plank mob, and I have seen their results which is nothing compared to the more complicated designs that have been made.
Why are these made in crops that will have a limited time before they are destroyed by harvesting?
Is there a message that we are being told? Some would say so.
I wonder if some do know the answer to these coded messages, but are not telling. Whoever they are, they see the patterns, record them, and allow them to be destroyed.
Yet another enigma.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I would really like the TV companies to get some of these so called crop circle makers to make a crop circle that is as huge as some shown and as intricately made. They wouldn't know where to start.☺

Another thing Doc, if it were humans were just playing pranks,
they are so intricate that I don't see how they could be done in a short time. They must be there tiddling about for hours. If they are done at night:

a) how come no one spots the floodlights/torches or whatever that would be needed?
b) If they are done during daylight, how come the farmer, dog walkers, passing traffic, etc has not once caught them?

This whole subject also reminds me a bit of the mystery of 'The Loch Ness Monster' which has escaped capture for ever.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 12:49 AM

[QUOTE=Meg;684947]...you walk in the tractor tracks you can see them they look like tram lines.

Well yes, I can see that would make sense Meg. Even though they can fit narrow wheels on tractors for going through crops, they still flatten enough to walk along.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 08:48 AM

Last night a few friends and I walked up to maiden castle to spend the evening under the full moon. we could see the crop circle from the top , it was huge , many people had come to view too , all spoke and chatted to us , all smiling and in awe we looked and questioned. the moon was so full and bright it lit up the crop circle from above . we stayed till midnight watching and listening to the silence .

who ever or what ever made the circle I don't mind , I spent an amazing night under the full moon , which is a blue moon this time (2 full moons in one month) the light was amazing , the night full of peace and tranquility , for a moment I felt I had the answers to everything , then the next moment I knew nothing , only that I'm here for a short time .

words of wisdom come to mind

restore to me my capacity for wonder
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Last night a few friends and I walked up to maiden castle to spend the evening under the full moon. we could see the crop circle from the top , it was huge , many people had come to view too , all spoke and chatted to us , all smiling and in awe we looked and questioned. the moon was so full and bright it lit up the crop circle from above . we stayed till midnight watching and listening to the silence .

who ever or what ever made the circle I don't mind , I spent an amazing night under the full moon , which is a blue moon this time (2 full moons in one month) the light was amazing , the night full of peace and tranquility , for a moment I felt I had the answers to everything , then the next moment I knew nothing , only that I'm here for a short time .

words of wisdom come to mind

restore to me my capacity for wonder
Sounds magical - lovely
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Okay! I confess! I've been rolling around in the the hay again! 😝
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-08-2015, 02:31 PM

Norty babby

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top