Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 02:13 PM

Re: Old friends and different paths in life

Hi Floyd,

I did see this thread before, but I was thinking friends from long ago. Come to think of it, I did contact two old friends on facebook that I knew as a child, but the way we grew as adults was so different and I felt I had nothing in common with them anymore.

One was a man, who was my first date when I was young. He took me to a skating party. I contacted him, and his wife was in Florida, so he wanted to get together with me. That didn't sit well with me, so I stopped contact with him.

The other was a guy who I went out with when I was a real young adult and he is now a singer in a band, very popular with the bar scene. That is not my bag either, so I stopped as he also wanted to re-acquaint with me.

I have learned over the years, that you can't change anyone, so if you don't fit in well with their life style, better not go there. I have grown up some.

Great thread Floyd (as always)

Blue

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top