Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 11:10 AM

Re: Bolster pillow

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
So one can still buy Bolsters? I thought they stopped making those around the same time they stopped using Leeches for blood letting. I remember my old Granny Caroline had one when i stayed there on a couple of occasions..1947 i think it was.
I believe leeches are still being used !
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 12:28 PM

The ** Mill sell cotton pillow cases with gussets. Mrs Dobra took me into that bland and boring place. She also asked in another shop for pillowcases with gussets, and the salesgirl dissolved in giggles...can't be gussets or even double gussets in winter........
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
The ** Mill sell cotton pillow cases with gussets. Mrs Dobra took me into that bland and boring place. She also asked in another shop for pillowcases with gussets, and the salesgirl dissolved in giggles...can't be gussets or even double gussets in winter........
I had to google images to realise what a gusset in a pillowcase is ...

My late father always chuckled at the word 'placket'

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top