Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 06:12 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi you, stop keep talking about me and thinking I don't know.

Anyway cheeky chops, I'll bet you a fiver that I am more alluring than you first thing in the morning.

News travels fast y'know, and we've heard about you and Judd in the mornings, shuffling about in your old slippers, bum hanging out your pyjamas, drippy nose, unshaven, breath like a drain hole, and teeth in a mug somewhere.

I can't deny it. I suppose I should move to Northampton where I would fit in with the neighbours rather than scaring them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Their neighbours have probably been kept awake all night with the snoring and grunting anyway
And you can 'Op it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Well I am full of surprises, Mr Macy! No heels though, they aren't comfy when gardening.

Not everyone dresses like you, Judders!
That's because not everyone has my élan and sense of style.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi you, stop keep talking about me and thinking I don't know.

Anyway cheeky chops, I'll bet you a fiver that I am more alluring than you first thing in the morning.

News travels fast y'know, and we've heard about you and Judd in the mornings, shuffling about in your old slippers, bum hanging out your pyjamas, drippy nose, unshaven, breath like a drain hole, and teeth in a mug somewhere.

So YOU'RE the ones who will scare the poor birds - and all the neighbours - - not I.

Except that I don't wear pyjamas and I have a beard, the other items (except for the teeth) may be true.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't deny it. I suppose I should move to Northampton where I would fit in with the neighbours rather than scaring them.

You wouldn't be allowed to mix with us elite in Northampton y'know. They'd ban you from the whole county once word got to the right lugholes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Except that I don't wear pyjamas and I have a beard, the other items (except for the teeth) may be true.

But you've still got the drippy nose, breath like a drain and old slippers with your big toe hanging out the holes. And if you're beard isn't washed, you've probably got half of last nights supper still stuck in it too.

Oh heavens above, it don't bear thinking about . . .

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do not go to Northampton, Its all Cobblers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-04-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Do not go to Northampton, Its all Cobblers.

Hah. It did used to be Spitty, but most of the old cobblers factories have long gone now.

Mind you, the football team are still known as cobblers - I don't know enough about the sport to comment though.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2021, 10:30 PM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-04-2021, 10:56 PM

Enough of this nonsense.
I'm orf to me bed.
I don't want to look crabby like these grotty men do in the mornings.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top