Join for free
Page 32 of 46 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:05 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Hi Jess. That's nice you have the family there in your lovely town. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Rona will be in Teneriffe by now I should think

I was going through to Martin's but decided to just see him in the morning for the walk. Craig had my car yet again and he didn't get back until later. So seemed pointless to drive through to Ayrshire now, when the walk is from here tomorrow.

Tell Elizabeth and co I said hello and look forward to seeing them in Rothesay
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2015, 12:04 AM

Myra your better staying home than driving down to Martin's you'll see him tomorrow for the walk.The girls said hi back to you.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2015, 09:38 PM

good evening everyone. Well oor Rona will be living it up in Tenerife by now, the lucky thing Jess I hope you enjoy having Elizabeth, Libby and the boys... hello to you all at Jess's hoose Myra you will have your feet up at Martin's by now and enjoying the roaring fire. Ben is back from his few days holiday so chaos has resumed gawd! His suitcase sitting in living room open and it needs emptying so he is under strict orders to do it tomorrow (grumpy mum!)
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2015, 11:57 PM

Hi Dorothy the boys are upstairs watching a dvd, the family say hi back to you. We went to Ayr today and I finally bought myself a new phone a Nokia Lumina 653 so I'm still trying to get used to it, thank goodness Libby will be staying till Monday and will be here to help me if I get stuck.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2015, 09:48 AM

Good morning all.

Jess it's a Nokia Lumia I have. An older one. I like it.

Dorothy I know exactly what you mean about chaos! Scott and Joanne were staying at mines last night. They were going to a night out in Glasgow. I'm hoping when I go home that the place is still tidy. You can live in hope
valentinojess
largs, scotland

08-02-2015, 12:50 PM

Hi Myra between Elizabeth and Libby, they have set the phone up for me, it seems quite easy to use. Hope the house is nice and tidy when you get home.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-02-2015, 02:16 PM

Hope you have a nice day with the family again Jess.

Can't believe it's Sunday already. The weekend flies in too quick.

Dorothy will probably be going to her dad's today for tea and cakes

Martin has made me a traybake to take into the staff tomorrow. They look delicious, treacle and ginger traybake . I'll never lose weight!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

08-02-2015, 06:21 PM

Myra weather wasn't great here today we're just back home after taking the dogs out. Elizabeth and Rhyse have gone home and Libby and Joseph and the dogs are still here.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-02-2015, 06:26 PM

Jess, the rain came on when I was driving home from Martin's . It was a lovely morning earlier too. The sun was shining and it was so bright.

I came home to the flat being spick and span. I actually wondered if they had been here! I don't know why, because Joanne always leaves the place spotless. I phoned them and they had a great night in Glasgow. It wasn't a late night, so they've decided they're going out in Bathgate tonight for dinner and drinks. They're quite right. Craig is away to his girlfriend's so it's dinner for one tonight.

You'll have enjoyed having the family through. Has Elizabeth booked up for Rothesay yet?

Sylvia and Jimmy can't come because Sylvia has a hen weekend in Benidorm . Hopefully they'll join us another time.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2015, 09:24 PM

good evening everyone. Jess glad to hear your phone is all set up and you can enjoy using it. I would like a new phone as mines is awfy slow, sometimes I feel like chucking it oot the window. Ben's suitcase is still lying about and I'm falling out with him about it, its always oh I'll do it later, and later never arrives! Myra enjoy your cake at work tomorrow, sounds yummy.. clever Martin That's a shame Sylvia and Jimmy can't come to Rothesay. Yes I was at my dad's this afternoon, also my sister and her crew including the dog - its a year this weekend since they got the dog can't believe it. Tea and cakes were lovely.

Page 32 of 46 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top