Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 12:18 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I've been shopping, Mups, more anti male devises - a macerator and an effluence digester - being delivered later today so we can have them set up and working for tonight. That'll sort them out!!

Ah, well done Tabby, you managed to get the things we discussed then. Excellent.

I thought Dongle had captured you and had you locked in his shed when you didn't return from the shops.

Seeing as those odios creatures appear to be working today for a change, we could take the opportunity to enjoy some lunch at that new Italian cafe in the village, do you think?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, well done Tabby, you managed to get the things we discussed then. Excellent.

I thought Dongle had captured you and had you locked in his shed when you didn't return from the shops.

Seeing as those odios creatures appear to be working today for a change, we could take the opportunity to enjoy some lunch at that new Italian cafe in the village, do you think?
Snigger. No work today - going for an eye test.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Snigger. No work today - going for an eye test.

We have paid them to scan your brain at the same time - if they can find it.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 02:15 PM

Note to self: alternate buttocks for kicking.
Could be difficult to work out where one stops and the other starts.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Could be difficult to work out where one stops and the other starts.
A bit like their eyebrows then?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:23 PM

A bit like their eyebrows then?

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:42 PM

I'm out, till the Butt kicking recommences unabated.

No quarter, its the only way forward.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I've been shopping, Mups, more anti male devises - a macerator and an effluence digester - being delivered later today so we can have them set up and working for tonight. That'll sort them out!!
sounds good ... what are we macerating and where are the male volunteers when ya need them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-11-2020, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
sounds good ... what are we macerating and where are the male volunteers when ya need them.

We are intending to macerate those smelly men, Mort.
They need to be disposed of once and for all so that we can have civilised, intelligent conversation in here once more, without those buffoons barging in all the time.

I also have a mountain of girlie mags those mucky pups keep leaving behind, which I daresay will keep the recycling men amused for weeks.
I intend to drop them in the bloke next door's bin though, as I wouldn't want them to think they were mine!

We will need a skip to clear up the empty whisky bottles too, but seeing as we found their wallets down the back of the sofa, they will be paying for the skip.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I'm out, till the Butt kicking recommences unabated.

No quarter, its the only way forward.

Why haven't you gone to bed yet Spitty?
You said Goodnight about an hour ago.

(Can't believe a word these men say, ladies.)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top