Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:59 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->

We could use the left overs to pour over you before we bar-b-que you too. Waste not, want not ey.
Bet your spare ribs are a bit chewy though.
I don't have any 'spare' ribs. They are in full use supporting that complete hunk of a body I was so lucky to be blessed with.

There's nothing else going spare either.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 09:12 PM

Judging by the sour acrid smell in here, the place has played host to those unsavoury wimmin while I've been at work. If I'd know the stench was enough to make my eyes water, I would have popped into the supermarket on my way home for some Febreze.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Judging by the sour acrid smell in here, the place has played host to those unsavoury wimmin while I've been at work. If I'd know the stench was enough to make my eyes water, I would have popped into the supermarket on my way home for some Febreze.

Aye! Down the back of their long johns.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:21 PM

Just as well those two vagrants have gone, else I'd have got me steps out and boxed their ears.
I've got a good aim, and a powerful punch for such a delicate looking lady.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

The 'stench' as you call it, is our new perfume.
We had it specially made to repel all male folk, as it was becoming both embarrassing and tedious to have men throwing themselves at our feet, declaring undying love all the time.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 07:54 AM

Do you want to put the Do not Disturb sign up, so we can ignore it again, this scrap won't be sorted without a bit of disturbance, a bit of a ceasefire may be negotiable though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-11-2020, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't have any 'spare' ribs. They are in full use supporting that complete hunk of a body I was so lucky to be blessed with.

There's nothing else going spare either.

Complete hunk of a body ey?

Well I suppose apes do have big bodies now I think of it.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-11-2020, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Do you want to put the Do not Disturb sign up, so we can ignore it again, this scrap won't be sorted without a bit of disturbance, a bit of a ceasefire may be negotiable though.

Hah. Bit of a ceasefire wanted ey?
Weakening already I detect. We have always known the males would weaken first.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 11:55 AM

Look out you lot - I am back!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Look out you lot - I am back!
That's a blow.

All well with you now I trust - ready for another vigorous kick the wimmin out session?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top