Join for free
Page 31 of 47 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 12:14 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Originally Posted by Oldbod ->
Sorry, PooBear but you are wrong and quite honestly you do believe the nasty stuff the papers make up to get the headlines and so sell advertisements. I bet you are an avid online Daily Mail reader. By the way, they have yet to print the front page apology the high court ordered them to.
I hope Meghan takes them to the cleaners.
I dont think bear is wrong, I agree with all he says
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 12:24 PM

Me-again personifies Trailer-Trash and Her husband (of highly questionable parentage) is a 100% Pussy-whipped spoiled brat.

Case closed.
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

09-06-2021, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Good God! I never realised you used a crystal ball to look into my life, Oldbod.

Stop being so damned sanctimonious. Attack my arguments by all means, but when you attack me you merely show the world what a prize pratt you are.

It is far better to let everybody think you are a moron rather that make posts that prove them right.
Okay, I apologise, my wrong.
But I still think your wrong about Harry & Meghan,
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Me-again personifies Trailer-Trash and Her husband (of highly questionable parentage) is a 100% Pussy-whipped spoiled brat.

Case closed.

Now now Art .
Meghan actually isn’t trailer trash she was a well brought up privately educated girl . Her father paid for her education and thanks to him she had intro into the acting world . he seems to have been a reasonable father and he bequeathed his looks and intelligence yes he is a sad broke old overweight man now but he wasn’t always like that . He held down a good job and won various awards for his work on film sets .His small features that don’t look great on a man look perfect on his daughter and like many people of mixed blood she is a beautiful woman .
So it’s not like she came from the wrong side of the tracks by any means.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:39 PM

Meghan is reportedly having "secret" talks with Kate in a bid to diffuse the situation over Harry's interviews. Kate basically tells her to sort it out. The media think Meghan is trying not to lose her titles?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-kate-24271888

Secret talks? Wonder who told the papers.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Now now Art .
Meghan actually isn’t trailer trash she was a well brought up privately educated girl . Her father paid for her education and thanks to him she had intro into the acting world . he seems to have been a reasonable father and he bequeathed his looks and intelligence yes he is a sad broke old overweight man now but he wasn’t always like that . He held down a good job and won various awards for his work on film sets .His small features that don’t look great on a man look perfect on his daughter and like many people of mixed blood she is a beautiful woman .
So it’s not like she came from the wrong side of the tracks by any means.
She may - or may not have come from the wrong side of the tracks but by my oath she relocated there in no time at all.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I hate it when people sit on the fence, why don’t you tell us what you really think
You know me, Vlad.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Meghan is reportedly having "secret" talks with Kate in a bid to diffuse the situation over Harry's interviews. Kate basically tells her to sort it out. The media think Meghan is trying not to lose her titles?
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-kate-24271888

Secret talks? Wonder who told the papers.....
Mmmmm? Let me think.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You know me, Vlad.
Indeed I do mate, your posts are bloody refreshing amongst all the doom and gloom
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-06-2021, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Indeed I do mate, your posts are bloody refreshing amongst all the doom and gloom
manhug.

Page 31 of 47 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top