Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 08:25 PM

Re: Covid: Masks and social distancing 'could last years'

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I still think the governments should have been fiercer and less namby pamby about things. Too many U-turns, too many appeasements, too much of not wanting to offend or upset.
Exactly .....

BJ's response to the pandemic was to ignore it, then throw money at it and then let free the morons, resulting in the near disaster of Third Wave - only the vaccines saved us from a million dead .....

There are many articles now appearing that list all of BJ's government's mistakes - he couldn't have been more incompetent even if he'd tried harder .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No problem here, I intend to wear a mask and keep my distance whenever possible for the foreseeable future and I don't care what anyone else does or thinks about it.
I haven't spent a year self isolating to throw it all away even with a vaccination lessening the severity of C19 if I catch it.
I feel the same .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No problem here, I intend to wear a mask and keep my distance whenever possible for the foreseeable future and I don't care what anyone else does or thinks about it.
I haven't spent a year self isolating to throw it all away even with a vaccination lessening the severity of C19 if I catch it.

I don't Pixie my body... my responsibility no one else's .
I went into self imposed isolation before it was announced by the government and logic told me wearing a mask was a wise thing to do so I made and wore one on the odd occasion I had to go out like a Doctors appointment.
Good post Meg, and apart from having the vaccination it's pretty much my way of thinking too. I shall continue to take precautions even when lockdown has been lifted. Nobody visits my house, and I don't visit anyone else's. The only people I meet are outside, we visit Tesco at 7:30 am twice per week and are lucky to see half a dozen people in there, and we all wear masks. I don't care what people say about the efficiency of masks, I believe they do provide good protection and at the same time help to prevent the spread.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top