Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 06:44 PM

Re: Gridlocked

I get Asda to deliver at this time of the year. Had enough of the Christmas Shopping Madness to last me a Lifetime. I buy pressies all year as I see them and just put them away. The start of November I get them all out and see what else I need, make a list and sail forth. By the time everyones going Nuts I can relax at home. Never thought I'd ever be sorted like this but too many years of Christmas Stress and Headaches took their toll a few years back and now I refuse to join the Masses. My Friend said "your missing all the excitemant" I said "you are welcome to it"
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
I get Asda to deliver at this time of the year. Had enough of the Christmas Shopping Madness to last me a Lifetime. I buy pressies all year as I see them and just put them away. The start of November I get them all out and see what else I need, make a list and sail forth. By the time everyones going Nuts I can relax at home. Never thought I'd ever be sorted like this but too many years of Christmas Stress and Headaches took their toll a few years back and now I refuse to join the Masses. My Friend said "your missing all the excitemant" I said "you are welcome to it"
That's what I call being organised. There's nothing exciting about being stuck in traffic, queues a mile long in shops, people scurrying about looking stressed, kids squawking, mums getting bad tempered.

Yes Raven I agree, they're welcome to it.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
Each year I promise to do what you do......it's never materialised.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top