Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 12:28 AM

Re: fibre optic trees

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
This is really as it is, Poppy used to sit on the table when we had our tea( OH I know, I can imagine what you are saying)but it was her home too, and she would take a piece of food off your plate if she fancied it.I think it was because I put her little biscuits in a dish there so that Robbie the dog couldnt get them.Should I be saying this.... oh go on then.I know I will have gone down in your estimation!.

No flak from me either. My Chloe Puss has had a habit of licking my face since she was a kitten.Some people might find it a tad disgusting but it hasn't caused me any distress or illness. In fact to put it in perspective I was waiting for my hubs to come out of B &Q the other day and watched a bloke happily picking his nose and wipe his fingers on a trolley handle.Now the next person to use that trolley is going to pick up any germs left by him.I'd rather have my cat licking my face.......Sorry.......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 12:33 AM

Oh ick,I read that just before dinner!
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 12:46 AM

Sorry Eileen.......Didn't mean to spoil your dinner.Just meant humans can be more disgusting than animals....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 12:55 AM

I'll take some disposable gloves when I next use supermarket trollies
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 03:03 AM

This is why I'm glad our supermarkets have hand-sanitizing wipes available by the trollies ... I always wipe the handle!!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2011, 03:10 AM

That really is disgusting.

I must admit though, I do like fibre-optic trees although I've never owned one. They're gentle to watch and I can imagine they're very relaxing.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top