Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:22 PM

Re: Thundery Tuesday

merz, so sorry the Hatti girl isn't too well; hope that wretched cystitis clears up soon and the ears also. Tooth ---- aaugh! I have severe dentist phobia,
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
merz, so sorry the Hatti girl isn't too well; hope that wretched cystitis clears up soon and the ears also. Tooth ---- aaugh! I have severe dentist phobia,
Thank you Eileen-really hoping for better results next week-really don't want the nightmare we had last year when it went on for six months-fingers crossed.

Sorry for mentioning dentists and teeth-forgotten you had a 'dentist phobia'...Mags fault, she mentioned her broken tooth first
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
I think we should go to the Dentist in alphabetical order-Mags first, Meg second and then me.....
Meg can take my place as I'm off on holiday this Friday and haven't got time for dentists!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Meg can take my place as I'm off on holiday this Friday and haven't got time for dentists!
Any excuse Mags! Ok, I'll go with that, Meg first, Mags second (when back from holiday!), then me....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Any excuse Mags! Ok, I'll go with that, Meg first, Mags second (when back from holiday!), then me....
Now, now, Merz, I think you should get an appointment the same week as Meg
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:41 PM

Poor Hatti ,cystitis is horrible.
Merz and Mags commiserations .

I can't believe it I was only thinking to myself I wonder what happens if a filling drops out because my Jury Service starts next week . If I can't get my tooth fixed in the next couple of days I may be stuck with it for weeks and will have to resort to plugging the hole with dental gum

I hope you both get yours sorted before pain strikes
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:43 PM

Well, I'm just not going any time at all, so let you ladies sort it out ..... just thinking of the dentist gives me goosebumps!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Well, I'm just not going any time at all, so let you ladies sort it out ..... just thinking of the dentist gives me goosebumps!
Eileen dentists are very good these days, the most painful part is paying the bill
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

02-08-2011, 10:47 PM

Oh Meg, our posts almost at the same time; didn't know you had jury duty!! I've lucked out, I was excused the last time I was called as I complained so long and bitterly! We aren't as sensible as you are in the UK, can't opt out over 70. I served when called while I was working, but in retirement feel I've paid my dues and should be left alone now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

02-08-2011, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I can't believe it I was only thinking to myself I wonder what happens if a filling drops out because my Jury Service starts next week . If I can't get my tooth fixed in the next couple of days I may be stuck with it for weeks and will have to resort to plugging the hole with dental gum
Sometimes the dentist will fit you in as an emergency if a filling drops out, Meg ....... my dentist will usually put a temporary filling in until he can fit you in for a proper appointment.

Good luck with your Jury Service....... I would hate to do that!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top