Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 04:46 PM

Re: How much liquid do you drink in a day?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is it any wonder that the oceans are full of plastic bottles!!
No it isn't. It is current fad, which is doing the oceans no good at all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:14 PM

I have just had a glass of Harvey's Bristol Cream.
Yes it's too early
Yes it's full of sugar
But I'm cold and weary and it tastes good
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:35 PM

after the 10th pint of beer who cares? I don't
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
For years I have never felt thirsty, even in hot weather, I have to have my drinks at specific times of the day, otherwise I wouldn't remember to have them. Is there any other poster who doesn't get thirsty?
Yes Tara, me.....
I never feel thirsty. My average intake is; A half pint glass of Twinings flavoured tea first thing in the morning, (gets the bowels moving) Porridge made with a half pint of milk, and the rest of the day I only drink tea with milk and a hefty spoonful of sugar, and that would amount to around four cups per day.

I have never taken drink with me while out running, unless I am running over twenty miles in hot weather. And those days are sadly gone now....

Floydy should re-appraise his consumed volumes of alcohol. Only the other day, on this forum... I read a post by him that admitted consuming EIGHT pints .....Yes....EIGHT pints of beer the other night....Floydy....you should be ashamed of yourself... Not for drinking it, but admitting to it....

However you managed to post on the forum after EIGHT pints of beer is beyond me....I wouldn't have been able to find my way home on just two pints....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:51 PM

I have no idea tbh.
I drink tea as if is going out of fashion.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That may be the reason why you keep getting headaches Susie, you aren't drinking enough
That's very true Mags, I think I will go and make a cup of tea.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
after the 10th pint of beer who cares? I don't
OMG, where do you put it?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG, where do you put it?
Most of it goes in the urinal
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-03-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Most of it goes in the urinal
What? It goes straight through?
Don't answer that.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
One of my daughters, used to drink lots of orange squash (Robinson’s No Added Sugar) and she started to get lots of bad headaches.

She went to see the doctor and she said it was probably the artificial sweetener Acesulfame K, contained in the orange squash that was causing the headaches.

She now drinks plain water and doesn’t get the headaches any more.
That's actually rather interesting, Art. I get headaches at work but I blame the lighting. Maybe it's my orange squash that's doing it?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top