Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 11:59 AM

Re: Crackdown on adverts?

I'd pay to have Cain dingle Hoover my flat

The ads for skin creams on early twenties ladies extolling the anti aging effect get me mad, if they come back in 40 years I might listen to them.

The one celeb I can't stand is Helen flaming mirren she has lovely skin and I can't believe that one brand of modern cream is why she has it.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Humorous funeral plan ads...I like the thought of that

Hello and welcome to `Merry Morticians` yes for less than you think you can have a great time. It`s a shame Uncle Sid passed but who can forget the night he got tipsy and thought the chamber maid was Auntie Mary??

With Merry Morticians we provide everything to make that sad day one to remember with a smile to wipe away those tears.

My late wife used to say I should have been in advertising-I replied....I know but I would have to be cynical
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I can't imagine James Bond driving a Kia nor can I imagine Kane Dingle using a Dyson.
How about Nick Grey using his GTECH Air Ram in Downton Abbey?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
How about Nick Grey using his GTECH Air Ram in Downton Abbey?
That sounds more like an Ann Summers product
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Hello and welcome to `Merry Morticians` yes for less than you think you can have a great time. It`s a shame Uncle Sid passed but who can forget the night he got tipsy and thought the chamber maid was Auntie Mary??

With Merry Morticians we provide everything to make that sad day one to remember with a smile to wipe away those tears.

My late wife used to say I should have been in advertising-I replied....I know but I would have to be cynical
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 11:01 AM

I'm always watching out for the fake packaging in adverts. When I first started in advertising, we spent days cutting out 'Space Invaders' snacks out of balsa wood for the photographic shoot. All the bags were specially printed to make them look pristine.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top