Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Re: Left or Right Side?

As Dancingsky mentioned, most women preferred being nearer the door because of easily reaching babies/children during the night.

Even with men supposedly being regenerated, I reckon it is still the majority of women who get up to the kids at night. I don't remember my husband ever doing so!
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 08:19 AM

Same for us, I sleep on the right and my Wife Anita on the left,

Never thought about in much but it could be down to when we were going out, I drove sitting on the right and she was in the passenger seat??
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 08:47 AM

I sleep anyside i please as I have the whole bed to myself.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
As Dancingsky mentioned, most women preferred being nearer the door because of easily reaching babies/children during the night.

Even with men supposedly being regenerated, I reckon it is still the majority of women who get up to the kids at night. I don't remember my husband ever doing so!
I was lucky, my husband always got up with me during the night - but maybe that was because we had twins and with his help I was able to get a reasonable amount of sleep.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2010, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Heard this on the radio ...... Apparently a majority of women prefer sleeping on the left side of their husband in bed.

Equally, ladies prefer sleeping closest to the door.

(Very few couples 'mix & change') !

I do prefer the left side of hubby.

I prefer AWAY from the door!

Rainbow
Me left side nearest door and it was always me who got up to the kids when they were restless.

I cant understand why people need seperate rooms, I can't be close enough to my wife.
When I worked away it was agony not seeing her every day.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top