Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:30 PM

Re: John Bercow MP

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Trump much as I personally dislike him is an elected president and I didn't hear Berkow yelling about many of the despots, unelected that we've welcomed to uk over the years.

What about trump makes him so bad but others that have dine far worse ok ?
Again and again we make this valid point.
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:33 PM

What a hypocrite Bercow is after accepting these two...Murderers from Kuwait and China to Speak in the House

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	bercow.png
Views:	63
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	2636  
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Again and again we make this valid point.

Some people seem to have very short memories!!!

Just recall the events throughout last summer and running down through last Autumn and you have your answer.

Remember what he said to and about women last summer??? - remember what he said about Mexicans???

John Bercow was merely upholding the principles behind the legislation that has been on the statute book for some decades/years.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Some people seem to have very short memories!!!

Just recall the events throughout last summer and running down through last Autumn and you have your answer.

Remember what he said to and about women last summer??? - remember what he said about Mexicans???

John Bercow was merely upholding the principles behind the legislation that has been on the statute book for some decades/years.
I haven't forgotten and that's why I don't like him but he hasn't killed anyone and we've welcomed killers. Tbh a bit of sexism is unpleasant but not on a level with killing people.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by wabblewalk ->
What a hypocrite Bercow is after accepting these two...Murderers from Kuwait and China to Speak in the House
Have you forgotten who actually extended the invitation to a state visit by these alleged murderers from Kuwait and China in the first place - not John Bercow but your precious Cameron!!!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 04:32 PM

The Queen makes the invitation for state visits, on the advice of government officials.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 04:36 PM

For all of you getting confused about State Visits and addressing Parliament, one does not mean the other will take place, please read this:http://blog.hansardsociety.org.uk/pr...s-state-visit/
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Trump much as I personally dislike him is an elected president and I didn't hear Berkow yelling about many of the despots, unelected that we've welcomed to uk over the years.

What about trump makes him so bad but others that have dine far worse ok ?
Quite right too Julie.

And..Bercow' wife is not exactly Squeeky clean either
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 04:40 PM

The Commons Speaker, John Bercow MP has vowed to exclude Donald Trump from addressing both Houses of Parliament in Westminster Hall. Good for him

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...-1143578414_uk
Hear, Hear.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2017, 04:49 PM

The Commons Speaker, John Bercow MP has vowed to exclude Donald Trump from addressing both Houses of Parliament in Westminster Hall. Good for him

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...-1143578414_uk
John Bercow MP is one of the most obnoxious, vile, mouthy, gobby, arrogant, self-serving, greedy, publicity-seeking little twonk I have every seen and heard.

There, I feel better now, off to make a cuppa!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top